For an extra boost in my skincare routine, I tried the Elixir from Espa. Quickly becoming an everyday favourite, I decided to share my best beauty tips with you and review three of their best Elixir drinks.
What is an Elixir?
Pairing your skin routine with an elixir cocktail is the new trend. It is made of a blend of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and enzymes. The different Elixirs work hand in hand with your daily products to support the body, mind and skin. Easy to use, add one tablespoon of Elixir to 250ml of cold water. Becoming part of your everyday routine is a great way to start your day and get some extra water inside you.
Healthy on the inside and out
Regarding beauty, Espa knows precisely how to make you look as well as feel amazing. With a holistic approach to skin health, they make sure the products work on the inside and out.
- Beautifully crafted textures and deep aromatic scents offer long-term health protection.
- Composed of plant extracts, marine actives and essential oils. As a result, all of these ingredients create powerful natural products.
- Enjoy Espa from the comfort of your home or in one of their many Spas worldwide.
- A huge pledge to sustainability. For Espa, protecting nature and supporting the planet is a must. To do so, they regularly review their products' ingredients, manufacturing and packaging.
1. Resilience Skin Defence Beauty & Wellbeing Elixir
Inside you will find an explosion of ingredients that help fortify your skin's natural strength:
- Taste: Elderberry and Ginger liquid cocktail.
- Vitamin E: Protects skin cells from becoming unbalanced.
- Vitamin B12: Helps boost the immune system. •Inulin: Brings balance to the microflora found in the bowels. Pineapple Extract: Promotes the digestive system.
- Lastly, Vitamin C: Boosts collagen and the well-being of the immune system.
2. Hydration Shot Elixir
With this ElixirElixir, say goodbye to thirsty, dehydrated skin and enjoy a natural, nourished glow.
Inside you will find:
- Grapefruit and Ginger liquid cocktail.
- Vitamin C: Strengthens the skin's natural barrier as well as boosts the immune system.
- Also, it contains the previous ingredients also ( 1sr ElixirElixir).
3. Regenerating Skin Renewal Elixir
To complete your anti-ageing ritual, this ElixirElixir targets fine lines and wrinkles. Helping you keep a youthful look.
Below are the key ingredients:
- Elderflower and Rose liquid cocktail.
- Skin Ax2 Complex: Support skin's elasticity and firmness.
- Also, there is Copper: Which balances pigmentation and the nervous system.
- Selenium: Healthy hair and nails.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Targets signs of ageing.
- Lastly, Zinc: Boost cognitive function.
It was my first time trying elixirs, and I could see what all the buzz was about. Not only do the Elixirs taste great, but they also prepare my mind and body for the day. I would generally drink them with water or add them to my juices.
When used daily, the Elixirs bring harmony and balance to your inside and out. By helping boost your natural defences, your skin is left feeling fantastic.
After one week, I could already feel my skin was more hydrated, comfortable and had a beautiful glow. Overall, be it skincare, body care, or wellness, ESPA never disappoints.
Where To Buy It?
Espa Beauty & Wellbeing Elixirs are available at:
Comment below if you have any questions or comments. Also, check my Bloglovin for the latest launches and products. Check out exclusive discount codes for my readers here.
*Affiliate Links above