Byredo is based in Sweden and was founded there but 2006. They mainly manufacture luxury products including fragrances, accessories and leather goods. Their ambition is to connect with people in the form of products that they have achieved through fabricating a wide variety of products. They believe that challenging skills can realize intuitive creativity.
Rose of No Man’s Land
Keeping in mind the benevolence and compassion of the nurses during World War I, they were called Rose of No Man’s Land by the soldiers. This is where the scent gets its name from and it is a tribute to the nurses who saved a number of lives. It was launched in 2015.
- The perfume is a unisexual product, which is suitable for both men and women.
- It is a floral scent making it suitable for any kind of weather. It brings a certain freshness after application.
- Also, it is a 79.7% natural perfume which implies that it is not harmful to the body.
- The intensity of the perfume is rather delicate so it can be used as a daily-wear perfume.
The notes of the perfume are mostly floral.
- Top notes: Turkish Rose petals and Pink Pepper.
- Heart notes: Turkish rose Absolute and Raspberry Blossom.
- Lastly, Base notes are Papyrus and White Amber.
Since all the notes in the perfume are floral, it has a fresh yet a little spicy sort of scent. There is a little hint of woody smell as well. If you do not like the fragrance of rose, then this might not be suitable for you as the scent of rose is dominant in the perfume. It is not very strong so I use it as an everyday perfume. It does not fade away easily but the scents change with time. Also, it smells peppery immediately after application but fades away to a subtle rose scent. At the end of the day, it's a mixture of floral and woody scents but overall, it's a great perfume.
Eleventh Hour is another creation from the brand that I like wearing depending on my mood and season.
Where To Buy It?
Byredo Rose of No Man's Land is available at:
*Affiliate Links above