Discover the intensity of the woody, aromatic freshness from Jo Malone London | Cypress & Grapevine Cologne Intense
Jo Malone's fragrance house is well known for its unique combinations and rare notes. In today's edition of Cypress & Grapevine, your adventure across the expansive terraces and noble arches of the ancient Hanging Gardens.
The Verdant Touch
This Jo Malone intense cologne is a unisex fragrance with masculine solid roots. Using a combination of resinous woody notes and aromatic freshness, the perfume transports its users to an ultra-sensual universe. With medium longevity and a lingering sillage, this perfume will set you apart as you enter the room.
Picture yourself amongst the Statuesque cypress trees and intertwining grapevines. That is the soul of the scent.
The Cypress note instantly awakens and brings a freshness to the perfume. The fragrance is followed by smooth green notes of grape vines, which take on a refreshing and earthy character. Jo Malone has combined round notes of cedarwood, vetiver, and a warm amber at the perfume's base.
Do You Know The Difference Between The Different Types Of Perfume?
If not, don't worry! I have quickly recap each type of fragrance and have classed them from the lightest to the strongest.
- Cologne: Fresh and aquatic scents generally last a short period and are great for just after the shower.
- Cologne Intense: Slightly more potent than the previous intense colognes, are great for aromatic scents with green or citrus notes.
- Eau de toilette: One of the most famous concentrations, they are perfect for those wanting a gentle perfume.
- Eau de parfum: Building in intensity, they are great for warm or floral scents. Last all day long.
- Perfume: Luxury at its finest, this concentration generally comes in a smaller format and is applied a few drops directly onto the skin.
When I received this perfume, I was unsure of what to expect. Jo Malone's fragrances always have a way of transporting you to a time and place. This fragrance is just as described: extremely sensual and woody; the perfume's notes blend perfectly.
The intense cologne lasts 3-4 hours, making a beautiful scent for men and women. Give it a try on both and see how the perfume evolves entirely differently.
Where To Buy It?
Jo Malone London Cypress & Grapevine Cologne Intense is available at:
*Affiliate Links above