Maison Francis Kurkdjian 724 fragrance is a modern and vibrant representation of city life. Inspired by some of the biggest cities worldwide, this clean and highly addictive scent reflects the constant motion of the city and not its smells. From the perfume itself to the bottle design, Francis Kurkdjian sculpted an architectural-influenced perfume. The blue-shaded outline reflects the cement jungle of our modern lives and the juice of its energetic vibe.
Francis Kurkdjian selected this concept as he is deeply inspired by city life and the richness it can bring to one's life. Cultural differences, curiosity, and exciting energy running through the city veins started the 724 ideas. By releasing this scent, the French perfumer hopes to open people's minds to the universe surrounding them.
The unisex ‘Maison Francis Kurkdjian 724 Eau de Parfum' is a floral fragrance that has a modern take on the musky accord. Using a bouquet of various flowers, Maison Kurkdjian can capture unseen elements within each note.
- White Sandalwood: From India, sandalwood has long been considered sacred in Asia. This long-lasting woody base note can take on multiple characters ranging from milky to slightly spicy.
- Aldehydes: Created from synthetic compounds, Aldehydes also have a range of scents. In this scent, it brings a sophisticated freshness.
- Bergamot from Calabria: This Italian zesty top note sparkles in many of Kurkdjian fragrances. In 724, the Bergamot plays a floral and aromatic role. Helping to bring freshness to the scent.
- Fresh white flowers: Imagine yourself holding a just-picked bouquet of orange blossom, fresh jasmine freesia, and lily of the valley. This trio of potent and brightening flowers creates an airy floral sensation.
- Jasmine from Egypt: With its oriental influence, this potent and multi-faceted flower is used for the orangey-floral and spicy facet it shows.
- Musks: Besides adding great longevity to the perfume, Musks are known for their clean and fluffy scent. The 724 fragrance is bonded thanks to this skin-tight note.
How To Make Your Perfume Last Longer?
Perfumes are a pleasure of the moment that can not be eternally captured. That said, there are ways to prolong your perfume smell!
- If you are a regular body lotion or creams user, you can purchase complimentary ranges in particular scents or create them yourself from home. Adding a couple of sprays of perfume to your lotion in hand works!
- Not a big fan of body products? Try spraying your hairbrush with your perfume just before brushing your hair. Our hair has an excellent capacity for holding scents! You can also purchase hair perfumes that have a softer formula.
I am becoming a huge fan of Francis Kurkdjian's scents! When discovering Maison Francis Kurkdjian 724 Eau de Parfum, I was unsure what to expect, but yet again, the fragrance is a true olfactive adventure.
Overall, I love how he created a modern floral perfume from notes we thought we knew well. Also, the Eau de perfume has a good hold throughout the day and got me many compliments from my friends!
Where To Buy It?
Maison Francis Kurkdjian 724 Eau de Parfum is available at:
*Affiliate Links above