Athalia is the perfect feminine perfume to take you through the colder winter. The perfume, rich in floral, woody, and musky notes, expresses the hidden balance within each woman of sweetness and strength.
The Feminine Signature Collection
This feminine perfume collection celebrates floral scents in all their glory. The collection is made up of four very unique scents that each demonstrate a different character.
- Valaya: This scent contains a blend of white flowers and musk, creating a clean and cotton-like scent. (Full review here)
- Oriana: The Oriana perfume is much sweeter, blending marshmallow, mandarin and Chantilly cream. (Full review here)
- Cassili: The perfect blend of fresh fruitiness and class, this perfume contains mimosa and plum accords notes.
The Notes Of Athalia
Athalia is an Eau de Parfum, meaning it has a relatively high concentration in olfactive notes. Perfect for a romantic evening or night, the fragrance takes you through bitter and sweet notes.
- Top notes: The perfume starts with a captivating note of Bitter orange and Incense. Sensual and mysterious, the perfume will surely capture the attention of those around you.
- Heart Notes: The perfume warms up as it evolves, revealing a fruity and powdered heart of Orange Blossom, Iris, and Cashmeran. This ultra-feminine trio represents the softness and light of the feminine soul.
- Base Notes: Continuing on a warmer, comforting note, Athalia finishes the fragrance off with a round and addictive blend of Musk, Vanilla, and Amber.
After previously trying Valaya and Oriana, I was curious to try more of the signature collection from Parfums de Marly. Athalia lived up to my expectations and is a beautiful floral fragrance for the cooler seasons. I love how the perfume evolves into a smooth and sensual scent. I applied the perfume once a day, and it lasted all day! It is an intense perfume that definitely adds charisma. One thing I love about this collection is the classy packaging and the whole black look of this scent. I recommend it to floral perfume lovers (orange blossom) who want something a little more enveloping this winter.
Tips And Tricks To Make Your Perfumes Last Longer
Have you ever found the perfume of your dreams but noticed it fades relatively fast? Then fear not; I have put together my top three tips to make your perfume last all day.
- Perfume sticks better to a well-hydrated skin. Before applying your perfume, think of hydrating your skin with a body lotion (which can be perfumed). This leaves an excellent oily layer on your skin, perfect for trapping the olfactive notes of a perfume.
- If you have medium to long hair, spray your hairbrush with the perfume and brush it. This leaves a subtle scent of the fragrance on the hair. Perfect for more intimate moments!
- Apply perfume to the skin, not your clothes. This changes everything! Spraying the perfume on your skin will make it last longer and release itself slower throughout the day. It also avoids staining that beautiful white blouse.
Where To Buy It?
Parfums de Marly Athalia is available at:
*Affiliate Links above