Glossybox has launched the limited edition GLOSSYBOX x Bumble and bumble box. The box focuses on Bumble & bumble's best-selling Curl range. The range is enhanced with a rich blend of oils (Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba) and butter (Shea, Cocoa). Thus, the products reduce frizz, restore shine, and nourish your hair. The box is worth $100. GLOSSYBOX subscribers can purchase the box for $30 and non-subscribers can purchase the box for $35. See below for a brief description of products inside this limited edition box.
What is inside GLOSSYBOX x Bumble and bumble Box?
- Curl Moisturizing Shampoo. It is moisturizing, curl-loving gentle cleanser. It is non-stripping, color-safe and free of sulfates.
- Curl 3-in-1 Conditioner. It is color-safe, moisturizing conditioner. It can be used three different ways: as a rinse-out, leave-in, or co-wash.
- Curl Defining Cream. It is a rich UV protective cream. It helps create moveable curls without the crunch, while shielding against the drying effects of the sun.
- Curl Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil. It is a nourishing gel-oil hybrid. It adds hydration, bounce, and shine, while protecting against humidity and UV rays
- Curl Reactivator. It is a color-safe moisturizing mist that provides a light hold, as well as hydration and frizz reduction. In addition, it can be used to give curls a boost. For that, spray all over to revive, reactivate on days 1, 2, 3, and beyond.
The range is truly amazing. I find my hair soft, manageable, nourished, and shiny. Moreover, a good time to try the range or to get a backup of your favorites.
Where To Buy Glossybox?
*Affiliate Links above