Bringing the salon-quality to your bathroom, Oribe pushes the boundaries of hair products. Always innovating, they aim to have the top products. Textures are looked at from another angle: gels that condition, oils that hold and sprays that don’t flake. Ensuring you receive the best product is possible thanks to backstage and on-set tests. Making sure they outperform everything else. The hair care routines are gluten-free, cruelty-free, colour and keratin treatment safe and have UV protection for hair.
The Power Drops
This highly concentrated treatment serum is jam-packed with essential nutrients that help rebuild and restore dry, damaged hair. It is easy to work into the hair with a light, liquid texture. It also has a beautiful fragrance. At the front line are linoleic acid, biotin and sea kelp extract. Working together, they boost your hair's strength and softness.
Oribe Power Drops Damage Repair Booster 2% Linoleic Acid has the following key ingredients:
- Biotin: Strengthens each hair, reducing hair fall caused by breakages.
- Sea Kelp Extract: Rich in vitamins A, B and E, it hydrates the hair which restores flexibility and smoothness.
- 2% Linoleic Acid: This fatty acid repairs damage by rebuilding hair's healthy structure.
- 2% Hyaluronic Acid Complex: With its sponge-like ability it holds onto moisture in the hair. It also creates a barrier around the cuticle for deep hydration.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower): protects the hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin. All these can cause dry, weak hair.
Below are the key benefits of Oribe Power Drops Damage Repair Booster 2% Linoleic Acid:
- Reverse damage, making hair easy to manage.
- Repairs and strengthens.
- Protects against pollution, and UV damage.
- Reduces hair fall.
- Soft, flexible hair.
Price has committed to using paper packaging along with plant-based ink for their products. Reducing their footprint, they also replaced plastic trays with plant-based trays inside the box. Your product is now 100% recyclable.
How To Use It?
When applying your hair serum you only need 3-5 drops. You can mix them with any Oribe product in the palm of your hand for an extra boost. When using alone, apply it onto damp hair brushing through the hair and then massaging it gently into the tips.
Where To Buy It?
Oribe Power Drops Damage Repair Booster 2% Linoleic Acid is available at:
Comment below if you have any questions or comments. Also, check my Bloglovin for the latest launches and products. Check out exclusive discount codes for my readers here.
*Affiliate Links above