Finding a nourishing hair cream that doesn't completely flatten your luscious locks can be a nightmare for those with long and fine hair types. I introduce to you my hair saviour, Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream!
The Leave-In Hair-Moisturizing Treatment
Oribe hair care is incredibly inclusive regarding hair types, and their Supershine light moisturizer is the holy grail for fine hair. Reinventing the classic leave-in conditioner, this thirst-quenching hair treatment targets frizz and elevates shine. Created for fine-to-medium hair types, it helps keep extra-long hair in its healthiest conditions.
Apply a small amount to your hair and blow out or dry it naturally after washing it. The hydrating hair cream leaves a high-gloss shine to your hair length and protects your hair from heat and split ends.
Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream has the following key ingredients:
- Oribe Signature Complex: Made using a blend of Watermelon, Lychee, and Edelweiss Flower. The Oribe complex defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging, and Keratin deterioration.
- Moringa Seed Extract: This natural superfood is rich in vitamins A and C. It boosts natural color and shine.
- Soy Protein Biopolymer: A lightweight anti-frizz action.
- Vegetable-Derived Protein: Retains moisture in the hair for a strengthening and hydrating effect. It also helps limit the damage from heated styling tools.
- Ginger Root Extract: Softens and strengthens hair.
- Amber Extract: This antioxidant conditions the hair for easier styling and shine.
Why Add A Hair Cream/ Leave-in Conditioner To Your Hair Routine?
You may wonder why you need a leave-in one if you already use a traditional wash-out conditioner. They both soften your hair and keep it healthy, but leave-in conditioners have an extra few benefits:
- You can space out your washes without losing that silky soft touch. Humidify your hair and apply small quantities to help style and lock in moisture.
- It helps protect your hair from external aggressors like heat, pollution, and UV rays.
- They are great for taming stray hairs of frizz in humid weather.
I finally found the solution to my long, dry ends. Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream worked wonders for my fine hair. The texture is silky smooth and leaves no heavy or oily leftovers. With its light formula, hair is strengthened and doesn't lose volume. I recommend this to those that have a finer hair type. It has made my hair super soft, and I no longer have those dreaded split ends. Using this hair cream also made detangling my hair so much quicker. I have longer hair and can see the difference in texture and shine. Oribe is a reliable hair brand that consistently delivers excellent results!
Also, check out the new Oribe Serene Scalp Oil Control Dry Shampoo Powder (review here) I enjoy in my routine. Another all time favorite from the brand is the Maximista Hair Thickening Spray (review here).
Where To Buy It?
Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream is available at:
*Affiliate Links above