Skinstore Friends & Family Sale is here. I have a discount code exclusive to my readers at the end of this post. With that discount code, you will have additional savings over the sale price. Below are my recommendations but if you wish to try anything from the brands mentioned, you will still get extra savings.
- Omorovicza products are staples in my skincare routine. I first fell in love with the brand when I tried their Deep Cleansing Mask. Also, Queen of Hungary Mist, there is one on my desk, one deluxe size in my bag, and one full size in my medicine cabinet. I recently started using their Blue Diamond Peel and it is one of the best gentle peels I have tried. Midnight Renewal Serum is the newest launch from the brand. If you want to have gentle retinol for your skin, this is the product. Check them here.
- Sjal has products infused with gemstone benefits. I fell in love with the products a few years back. Their Kashmir Saphir Mask is a must-try. Their Bio-Regeneratif Serum Active Energy Lift is my all-time favourite. It makes my skin so radiant, supple and nourished. Check them here.
- Christophe Robin Paris is the brand that came to my rescue when I had an itchy and flaky scalp years ago. The Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt is always in my shower. Anytime I have scalp issues, I reach out for this one. It is gentle and sometimes can de a little drying. But the results have always made me stick to it. The new Detangling Gelee is the perfect partner of this scalp scrub to keep the hair and scalp hydrated and detangled. His volumizing range with rose extracts is also a favourite range of mine. Regenerating Prickly Pear Mask is another staple for nourished and strong hair. Check them here.
- Philip Kingsley shampoos, conditioners, styling products, and even the supplements, I have tried them all. There is no product that I have not liked. The Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo was the first I tried from the brand, then I moved to volumizing, and then Sensitive range. Tricho Complex is what I will be restocking on. I noticed my hair was healthy and not falling as much since I started having these. There is a difference I have noticed in my scalp and hair growth. Their Elastizer is one of my favourites. Check them here.
- Mio is an amazing brand when it comes to body care products. I love their Clay Away Body Cleanser, Bath soaks, Body butter and Body Scrubs. Their Body Brush is also great for everyday use. Check them here.
- For expecting moms, their Mama Mio Range is worth checking out. I have recommended it to many of my expectant friends and they have loved the range. Check them here.
- Ameliorate is another range I have recently discovered. Their body lotions, body exfoliants, hand, and foot care is worth checking out. I recently used their Check them here.
- Illamasqua is a brand I am currently enjoying very much. Their new Hydra Setting spray is on rotation. Beyond foundation is also a nice everyday foundation. New Illamasqua brushes are worth checking out, they are an investment. Illamasqua highlighters and blushers are also raved about a lot. Check them here.
- Eyeko has one of the best eyeliners and mascaras. Amazing thing is that there is a shade range available for eyeliners and mascaras. Check them here.
- Rodial concealer, mascara, and lip products are nice to try if you are new to the brand. Or you can stock up on your favourite Rodial makeup and skincare products here.
- Foreo Cleansing Brushes are available for specific skin types and skin needs. I have a sensitive version and enjoy cleaning my face with it. It is very gentle and I do not feel any irritation or breakouts. I have noticed fewer breakouts and overall skin clarity. Check Foreo here.
- ReFa S Carat Ray Roller is a nice everyday tool that I use before my bedtime. It glides nicely on the skin. With everyday use, I have noticed differences in my skin. Check them here.
- T3 Hair Dryer, Straightening Flat Iron, and Curling Iron is with me for years. I use them regularly and they still work the same as they did over 6 or 7 years ago. There are many options to choose from. Check them here.
Where To Buy?
My readers will get up to 10% extra off on the existing sales with code PREET10. All the products that are on sale during this year's Skinstore Friends & Family Sale are at the below link. The Sale is live until Tuesday, 20th April, 2021.