bareMinerals Bounce & Blur Collection has launched. It is all about a new bouncy powder formula and good-for-skin ingredients. The collection comprises a nicely curated collection of shades for eyes and cheeks. There are 2 eyeshadow palettes and 4 blushes. Swiping my finger into the pan of this new blush is not something I have experienced before. It has a beautiful bouncy texture.
Below are the highlighted key ingredients of the formula for both eyeshadows and blushes:
- Blurring Mineral Complex: Creates a soft-focus, diffused finish while helping to blur the look of fine lines around the delicate eye area.
- Botanical Blend: A blend of hydrating, naturally-derived, botanical ingredients to help smooth skin’s appearance while providing a bouncy, blendable texture.
- Color Smart Pearls: Reflect and refract light for luminous, never-flat colour that’s wearable on all skin tones for both eyeshadow and blush.
For the blushes, each shade has different amounts of pearl for finishes ranging from satin to shimmer.
Bouncy & Blur Eyeshadow Palettes
bareMinerals Bounce & Blur eyeshadow palettes are finger-friendly, weightless eyeshadows. They do not crease and have no fallouts. It builds and blends like a dream. The formula and texture are very impressive. Apart from that, the shades and finish are something I am totally loving for every daywear. The eyeshadows give a beautiful shine and hint of color with one swipe. In addition, the intensity is easily buildable from sheer to bold.
Every five pan palettes are inspired by the natural beauty of the sunlit sky, in a range of finishes from satin to shimmer. The Dawn palette features cool, sunrise tones, and the Dusk palette features warm, sunset tones.
Below is the description of the shades for both palettes:
Dusk Bounce & Blur Eyeshadow Palette:
- Evening Star (creamy beige satin)
- Harvest Moon (burnt amber metallic)
- Crimson Sunset (deep crimson satin)
- Sepia Sky (darkened sepia satin)
- Purple Twilight (rich plum satin)
Dawn Bounce & Blur Eyeshadow Palette :
- Aurora Light (holographic white shimmer)
- Pink Cloud (blush pink satin)
- Misty Morning (soft rose satin)
- Hazy Taupe (cool taupe satin)
- Stormy Sky (deep charcoal satin)
Bounce & Blur Blush
bareMinerals Bounce & Blur Blush is a fingertip-friendly, bouncy, powder blush. It builds and blends effortlessly for a beautifully blurred, naturally healthy-looking flush. It also blurs the look of pores and imperfections. Therefore, the finish is a naturally airbrushed effect with no harsh lines or uneven colour. Above all, this weightless, cream-powder blush blends like a dream. That is why I prefer my fingers to apply and blend these. Similar to the eyeshadows, each blush shade is inspired by the gorgeous tones of the sunrise and sunset.
The Bounce & Blur Blush is available in four shades with a radiant finish as described below:
- Blurred Buff – bronzed rose
- Coral Cloud – fresh peach
- Pink sky – poppy pink
- Lastly, Mauve sunrise – rosy mauve
In conclusion, a really beautiful and impressive formula with very many wearable shades for every day.
Where To Buy bareMinerals?
*Affiliate links below, these help Preet with running costs of the blog
Comment below if you have any questions or comments. Also, check my Bloglovin for the latest launches and products.