With summery and warm vibes, Buxom has launched Boss Babe Betty Eyeshadow Palette with 12 shades ranging from sultry mattes to sparkling metallics. The palette features a shade range which is all you need for daytime as well as a nighttime look. The palette has new and best-selling shades of very pigmented, primer-infused eye shadow formula in a range of finishes, so you can really play with the shades and be creative.
The shades in the palette are below:
- Cashmere Craving – soft ivory matte
- All Access – golden white shimmer
- Gold Status – warm gold shimmer
- Invite Only – terracotta matte
- Crazy Rich – golden copper shimmer
- Faster – golden orange shimmer
- For Real – soft copper metallic
- Upgrade – copper rose glitter
- Werk – reddish-brown matte
- Boom – rust brown metallic
- Bronzed Bod – deep bronze shimmer
- Unapologetic – deep chocolate-brown matte
The formula of the Boss Babe Betty Eyeshadow Palette is very pigmented. The shimmery and metallic shades are more smooth than the matte shades but the matte shades also work well with a blending brush. The formula blends, builds, and stays on nicely on the lids without fall out or creasing on my lids for over 6 hours without primer.
The shades of Boss Babe Betty Eyeshadow Palette are beautiful. Also, I like how they complement each other in the palette to create multiple eye looks. For me personally, I use a matte shade as a base and then use the shimmer or metallic shade to give a hint of shine and works well for me even at work. But of course, this palette is giving me the motivation to explore my creativity. The packaging is so pretty, the palette is lightweight, slim, and will store easily. I still love the blushes and gloss from the brand I reviewed here if you are looking for nice summery blush and lip products.
Where To Buy Buxom Cosmetics?
*Affiliate Links above