Chantecaille is one of those brands that is leading the cause when it comes to the cause of supporting the conservation of threatened wild species. I have mentioned few times in my previous articles about how and what the brand supports. Apart from what Chantecaille is doing, there is a small part that we can play in the bigger cause. When supporting the launches that support a cause, there is proceed from the purchase that goes to the cause and organization. In continuing with their effort, six Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shades are now part of the permanent philanthropy collection.
Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shades is a beautiful universally flattering range of colors. From the palest pink to vibrant coral, the shades are perfect for everyday wear. Each shade of the blush is embossed with the conservation it supports. That includes Monarch Butterflies to wild horses, I have explained each of the six in this article, keep reading to know more. All the shades are packaged in beautiful and cute little pebble-shaped compacts. With the six shades, Chantecaille is supporting the conservation of threatened wild species via six non-profit organizations.
Shades & Causes
Below are the shades that are part of the permanent philanthropy collection and the causes that specific shade supports. I think all the shades are created by keeping in mind for them to be universally flattering. For my medium skin tone, all the shades look beautiful on the cheeks, either as a highlighter, blush or as an eyeshadow.
- Butterfly – The shade name is Bliss and it is a light soft rosy shade. Monarch Butterflies are an endangered species due to global warming, logging, deforestation, and lack of food along their migration paths. Chantecaille supports Monarch Butterfly Fund to conserve North American Monarchs by helping restore their habitats, research, monitoring, and more.
- Elephant – The shade name is smitten and it is a soft peach shade. Thousands of elephants have poached annually for their tusks and are also killed in the process. Chantecaille supports Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Projects that run various anti-poaching efforts, safeguarding the natural environments, raising community awareness, and more.
- Wild Horse – The shade name is joy and it is a playful pink shade. Chantecaille supports American Wild Horse Campaign to protect wild horses and burros. They conserve parklands for them, ensure the land remains preserved for them to roam freely.
- Bee – The shade name is Emotion and it is a golden coral shade. Due to the overuse of chemical pesticides and monoculture planting practices, wildflowers and plants are not available as they once were. Bees rely on wildflowers and plants to survive and that is why they are on the verge of extinction. Chantecaille supports Xerces Society that works on strategies to help the bees survive.
- Coral – The shade is name is laughter and it is a warm peachy pink shade. Due to the unsustainable and illegal finish, global warming, and pollution, three-quarters of the world's coral reefs are at risk. Chantecaille works with Marine Conservation Institute to protect the world's oceans and build a worldwide system of marine protected areas.
- Sea Turtle – The shade name is Grace and it is a deep apricot shade. Sea Turtles are struggling for survival due to the unhealthy ecosystem. Chantecaille supports WIDECAST (Wider Caribbean Sea Turtle Conservation Network) to save the endangered sea turtles.
Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shades are finely milled blush and have a very lightweight texture. The shades have a nice pigment and blend effortlessly. The shades are perfect for everyday wear, they give a nice hint of color to the cheeks without looking overdone. Along with the flushed color to the cheeks, there is a nice hint of radiance too. It looks so natural and beautiful. It does not emphasize pores or any problem areas. Nor does it settle into the fine lines. There is a light spray of fine shimmer on the shades that fades away after few uses. The shimmer is not glittery at all. It is subtle and looks nice on the skin. To apply this blush, I prefer a cheek brush.
Another good thing is that the formula and shades of Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shades are very versatile. I have used them on my cheeks as on the eyelids too. The small pebble compacts are so easy to travel with as well as look great on the vanity too. The packaging is heavy and feels nice in the hands and overall. I have not noticed any powdery or cakey feeling with these blushes. The longevity is nice on my skin. It stays put on for over 7 hours on my skin. After that, it starts fading a bit. I don't mind reapplying it but depending on the skin type and makeup base, the longevity might be a little more or less. I am very much in love with these. And since they support some amazing causes, I am happy to be part of it and support it.
Apart from the Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Shades, I am really enjoying the Future Skin Cushion Skincare Foundation. It is very lightweight and makes my skin look so healthy, radiant, and supple. The Flower Power Collection that launched this spring is also part of my everyday routine.
Where To Buy Chantecaille Beauty?
*Affiliate links below, this helps Preet with running costs of the blog. Check out exclusive discount codes for my readers here.
Comment below if you have any questions or comments. Also, check my Bloglovin for the latest launches and products.