Clarins is a luxury beauty brand based in France and was founded in 1954 by Jacques Courtin-Clarins. He believed that happiness is linked to beauty inexplicably. They have always preferred to work with natural ingredients, making the brand stand out. There are over 250 plant extracts that Clarins has used to curate products that enhance the beauty of a woman.
They have worked and continue to innovate new formulas to satisfy the needs of their customers.
Lip Comfort Oil
This lip comfort oil is designed to provide nourishment to your lips along with a beautiful glossy look.
The lip oil consists of nourishing oils that keep the lips moisturized and hydrated.
- Raspberry oil provides protection and nourishment. It also possesses antioxidant properties.
- The Jojoba oil makes lips soft and improves their texture. It does not feel heavy on the lips.
- The Hazelnut oil pumps the lips. It also helps in softening the lips.
The lip oil offers multiple benefits:
- It is a light formula.
- It provides nourishment to the lips.
- Makes lips look shiny and are not sticky
- Helps in softening the texture of lips.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Available in 8 different shades.
- Some shades are pH reactive.
I like a glossy look on my lips but all the glosses I have tried either are very sticky or leave my lips dry. Most of the lip glosses available are clear and the coloured ones do not offer a good pigmentation. The ingredients are usually synthetic in lip glosses to provide shine.
Clarins lip oils are everything you can ask for in a lip gloss. First of all, the natural oils used as ingredients are great on your lips. It includes Jojoba, hazelnut and raspberry oils. They help provide nourishment to your lips and make them look soft. The colour is subtle and the formula is non-sticky. Due to the natural ingredients used, it is safe to use. Some of the shades are pH reactive, they adapt according to the natural tone of your skin and lips. The glossy look it gives does not look tacky but rather chic.
I also enjoy the shimmer version of Lip Comfort Oil during the fall and winter.
Where To Buy It?
Clarins Lip Comfort Oil is available at:
*Affiliate Links above