Decorte makeup has been a part of my makeup routine in the past and I am so glad to have the new launches from the brand back on my vanity. I have used the matte and gloss formula in the past, reviewed here. I am sharing the newest addition to the lip range of Decorte Cosmetics – The Rouge Velvet Lipstick.
The Rouge Velvet Lipstick has a texture in which silk-like cream is packed with super-pigmented lip colour to deliver a long-lasting velvet finish. The lipstick is formulated with Decorté Smooth-Touch Oil, colour, and treatment adhere to lips, ensuring long-term conditioning without sacrificing colour performance.
- BR300 Ginger Shimmer – A gold-brown infused with flecks of gold pearl
- BR301 Cinnamon – A deep cocoa brown with hints of red
- BR302 Marmelade – A deep, calm brown with hints of yellow
- RD400 Ruby – A carmine red with a calm warmth
- RD401 Mauve – A gentle and refined soft red
- RD402 Berry – A wine red with an exquisitely cloudy depth
- RD403 Scarlet – A vibrant scarlet red with a subtle depth
- RO600 Mulberry – A deep rose with a sensuous depth
- PK800 Hibiscus – A shiny pink infused with rich silver pearl
- BE801 Nude – A sophisticated pink beige with a casual depth
The formula feels lush and moist on the lips with a single application that results in a matte finish. The lipsticks are pigmented, once swipe gives a vibrant colour to the lips. The formula is silky soft and feels very lightweight once applied. The ingredients work well to give high moisturizing effects and hence the moist lips.
Overall, I would recommend Decorte The Rouge Velvet Lipstick for its formula, longevity, and shade range. They are going to be regular in my daily makeup routine, check my Insta stories regularly to see how these look on me. I am also loving the new Decorte Eyeshadows, reviewed here.
Where To Buy Decorte Cosmetics?
- DecorteCosmetics.com Use Code VELVETLIFE20 to get 20% off your Order.
*Affiliate Links above