Laura Mercier Ballet à Paris Holiday 2020 Collection has launched and it is just so beautiful. I am using many products from the collection in my everyday routine already. The collection is definitely one of those which I can see everyone, no matter what age and what skin tone, will enjoy. The packaging is top-notch, perfectly aligns with the holiday theme. The collection pays tribute to the romance of the Paris stage. I am going to share a few sets from the collection which I have been enjoying. That includes Rose Pirouette Illuminator, Standing Ovation Cheek Palette, Hand Cream Quartet, and Luxe Indulgence Ambre Vanille Body Triplet.
Rose Pirouette Illuminator
Rose Pirouette Illuminator is a limited edition oversized edition of the brand's cult-favorite pressed Illuminator in a rose gold shade. The illuminator has a buildable formula, perfect to highlight the cheeks with a natural flush of rose gold pink. The formula is easily buildable and thus gives a customized glow from a soft to an intense shine.
The formula is so soft and smooth, blends in very nicely into the skin. I am very picky on the rose gold shades as most do not suit my medium skin tone but this one looks really beautiful. It looks very natural and radiant on the skin.
Standing Ovation Cheek Palette
Standing Ovation Cheek Palette is a limited edition trio palette of Laura Mercier's favorite blush color infusion shades. The palette design is inspired by the ethereal ballets of Paris. I have reviewed this blush formula in the past here and it is still one of my go-to's. This palette features a sheen light coral, a matte rose pink, and a sheen red coral, for a subtle yet elegant cheek look.
Blush Colour Infusion is a sheer, buildable and silky-smooth cheek colour. It blends seamlessly with skin for the most natural, fresh look. It feels weightless and applies evenly to skin for a healthy-looking flush of colour that lasts all day. The formula is buildable from a diffused, sheer hint of colour to a bold colour. This blush formula has been my favourite since it launched. And this palette has the perfect three shades I can see myself using. This palette is a must-have from Laura Mercier Ballet à Paris Collection.
Hand Cream Quartet
Hand Cream Quartet is a limited edition collection of 4 travel-size hand creams. They are in Almond Coconut Milk, Ambre Vanille, Crème Brulee, and Fresh Fig scents. I recently finished my quartet of Laura Mercier hand creams from last year's holiday collection. And I kid you not, this hand cream is really good. It is very nourishing and smells so good. The best thing is that the scent lingers on for very long compared to any fragranced hand cream I have tried.
It not just hydrates and cares for the hands, but it uplifts the mood. It makes you sniff your hands even. I keep one on my desk and one at my bedside at any time. It makes the hands feel velvety soft with the unique essence of Ambre Vanille, Almond Coconut Milk, Crème Brulee, and Tarte au Citron. Below is the official description of the scents of these hand creams:
- Ambre Vanille: The quiet sensuality of amber blends with the warmth of vanilla. It is enhanced with fresh notes of tangerine and tiger orchid, the delicious essence of almond and brown sugar, and a final hint of musky sandalwood for a soft, intimate, and absolutely addictive finish.
- Almond Coconut Milk: This warming fragrance captures the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, rosewood, ylang-ylang, vanilla, tonka, heliotrope and musk.
- Creme Brulee: This aromatic fragrance captures the essence of warm caramel, spun sugar, and French vanilla bean.
- Fresh Fig: This unique scent envelops a fresh, clean aroma made up of fresh fig and sweet apricot nectar.
Luxe Indulgence Ambre Vanille Body Triplet
Luxe Indulgence Ambre Vanille Body Triplet is a limited edition collection of Ambre Vanille Cream Body Wash, Ambre Vanille Body Cream, and Ambre Vanille Eau de Toilette. I have used Laura Mercier body products for years now, they are one of the best out there. I always look out for the holiday season to stock up on my favorites and for gifting my loved ones. Everything from the body care collection is very gentle and nourishing. It makes the skin feel velvety soft and smell so good.
Below is the official description of the scent:
- Ambre Vanillé blends the soft sensuality of Amber with the warm comfort of Vanilla. Thus, creating a fragrance of feminine elegance and sophistication. Infused with fresh floral notes of Tangerine, Tiger Orchid, and Heliotrope. And enhanced by Almond, Brown Sugar, Coconut, and musky Sandalwood. The effect is an intimate fragrance that is rich yet discreet.
- Ambre Vanille Cream Body Wash is a gentle body wash that creates a creamy lather. It cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and moisturized with the unique essence of vanilla warmth, tangerine & brown sugar.
- Ambre Vanille Body Cream is a silky, smooth crème. It luxuriously nourishes the skin with the lightly whipped feel and unique essence of vanilla, tangerine, & brown sugar.
- And, Ambre Vanille Eau de Toilette is a contemporary, sophisticated fragrance that captures the essence of vanilla, tangerine & brown sugar.
Overall, I am so impressed with the Laura Mercier Ballet à Paris Collection Holiday Launches for this year. All the sets and launches from the collection are definitely something to consider if you are new to Laura Mercier's makeup or skincare range. If you already use her products, then you already know it is time to stock up.
Where To Buy Laura Mercier Products?
*Affiliate links below, these help Preet with running costs of the blog
- ShoppersDrugMart.com (Canada Only)
Comment below if you have any questions or comments. Also, check my Bloglovin for the latest launches and products.