The new blusher from Laura Mercier is a tinted moisturizer. With its light texture, you get a no-makeup make-up look. Giving your cheeks a soft heated glow this natural look is long-lasting.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Blush has a light and creamy texture making this blush easy to blend out. It can be built it up if needed by applying multiple layers. Laura made this formula clean and skincare-focused, with a total of 14 adaptable shades giving everyone a choice. The formula blends effortlessly giving the most beautiful natural hint of colour. The formula is moisturizing and very comfortable on the skin. It feels and looks skin-like.
Inside this highly pigmented blush is a whole list of skincare ingredients. Using deeply moisturizing botanicals to deliver a huge 12 hours of tinted moisture:
- Raspberry seed: Conditions the skin, making it soft.
- Prickly pear: Contains a high amount of water-building compounds. Deeply moisturizing.
- This formula is as clean as they come: Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Fragrance-Free
- Salicylic Acid, AHA/Glycolic, Benzoyl Peroxide, Retinoid, Hydroquinone, Peptides, Sulfur, Hyaluronic Acid, Talc Free.
Below are the shades that I have swatched for your reference. The formula blends so nicely into the skin as you see in the pictures.
- Coastline – Cappuccino
- Corsica – Sparkling peach
- La Piscine – Pale baby pink
- Promenade – Deep blue rose with a golden sheen
- Provence – Pale pink nude
- South-Bound – Peachy pink
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Blush has a high coverage meaning a little product goes a long way. Followed by the skincare formula, the skin is left deeply moisturized and smooth. And the natural dewy glow that this blusher offers to your cheeks is just so beautiful and natural. Also, these blushers work very well with the new Lip Glace.
How to use it?
The simplest way to apply/work the blusher onto the cheeks is with your fingers. When blending Laura advises you to blend it into a horseshoe shape over the apple of the cheek. This creates a soft, natural look. You can wear the blusher alone or after your makeup. To build up the coverage, tap it on. Get the most out of your product, by using it on the lips, cheeks, and eyelids.
Where To Buy It?
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Blush is available at:
*Affiliate Links above