New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original Review

New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original Review

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder is the iconic product of the house for decades. It was Guerlain back in the day, in 1984, who invented the Bronzing Powder. And to this day, it remains the best for its unique formula, shade, and sensorial experience. Terracotta Bronzing Powder has relaunched with 96% of its ingredients naturally derived and the rest 4% ensures a perfectly preserved formula and feel. The house takes this step to stay ahead and maintain its long-standing commitment to nature and the environment. So, when the vision is clear, it always drives innovation.

New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original Review

The combination of naturally-derived pigments and the luminescent shimmer gives a beautiful natural glow without any shimmer or glitter. The argan oil in the formula provides hydration. I have not noticed any breakouts and irritation from it. The impeccable sensorial feel it has is so unique. The keynotes include ylang-ylang, orange blossom, tonka bean, and vanilla.

New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original Review
Shades

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder is available in 6 shades. The shades are designed to adapt to all skin tones, the intensity is light, medium, and dark in 2 undertones, cool and warm.

New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original Review

I have swatched two shades for medium skin tones for your reference:

  • 03 Medium Warm
  • 05 Deep Warm
New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original Review
My Review

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder is a staple in my makeup routine. From the formula, experience, finish, and longevity, it is a gem. Since I came to know of its relaunched, I had mixed feelings. But as I have tried it now, I am happy to say I can not feel much difference in the versions. It is a very lightweight, smooth formula. It is pigmented and blends nicely into the skin. Also, it does not feel or looks dry on the skin. I did not notice any harsh lines and does not accentuate pores or problem areas. It is easily buildable.

New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original shade 03 Review
New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original shade 05 Review

Once blended, it looks very natural and gives a beautiful warmth and glow to the skin. Both shades 03 and 05 work for my medium skin with golden undertones. Once on the skin, it adjusts a bit and I am good to go. For a natural everyday look, I prefer 03. For a more sculpted look, I go for 05 with a light hand. It does not look orange or ashy on the skin. Overall, Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder is a staple for me and stays so.

New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original shade 03, 05 Review swatches
New Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Original shade 03, 05 Review swatches

Apart from this newest version of Terracotta Original Bronzing Powder, the powder comes in four finishes in total. I do adore the Terracotta Nude and Terracotta Light which I have just noticed that I have only shared on my social media but not the blog. So, stay tuned for my separate post on them. Guerlain recently launched Abeille Royale Eye R Repair Serum which I am using every day. It is very light and refreshing for the eye area.

Where To Buy Guerlain Beauty and Fragrances?

Comment below if you have any questions or comments. Also, check my Bloglovin for the latest launches and products. Check out exclusive discount codes for my readers here.

*Affiliate Links above