It's time again to revamp and upgrade your makeup routine. Today I am taking you to find the MUST-HAVE products in the Sephora sale for 2022. We select only the best, from fresh, glowing skin to that defined eyeliner look.
- NARS does the foundations best, hard to pick one – be it Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation, Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation, as well as Sheer Glow Foundation. I pick one depending on my mood. I have reviewed them all here.
- Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Natural Foundation SPF 20
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation
- Iconic London Super Smoother Blurring Skin Tint
- Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide
- Also, Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation
- Nars Soft Matte Face Primer is the newest launch from the brand and is a keeper if you are looking for a soft matte look that stays all day.
- Guerlain L'Or 24K Gold Radiance Primer as well as Météorites Primer Perfecting Pearls from the brand are my go-to. Gold Radiance Primer is the best when I need hydration and radiance while the Meteorites Primer Perfecting Pearls provide a smooth demi-matte base for makeup while controlling oil.
- Iconic London Underglow Blurring Primer
- Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Primer
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer – Hydrating, Pure Canvas Primer – Blurring, as well as the Pure Canvas Primer – Illuminating are well tested and they all work for what they are claimed to do.
- Gucci Hydrating Silk Priming Serum is the one used for the better part of early this year. I loved it, no residue, smoothens and blurs the skin.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer
- Also, Estée Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance Watery Glow Primer
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is my all-time favorite.
- Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer and Daytime Eye Cream is the one I discovered recently and love it.
- bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Brightening Under Eye Concealer SPF 25 is the new launch from the brand and I am impressed with it.
- Also, Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer is one of my favorites.
- Nars Powermatte Long-Lasting Lipstick
- Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick
- Laura Mercier Petal Soft Lipstick Crayon
- YSL Beauty Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick Balm
- Shiseido VisionAiry Gel Lipstick
- Guerlain Rouge G Refillable Lipstick Case and Rouge G Refillable Lipstick, Also, the KissKiss Shine Bloom Lipstick Balm is a keeper.
- Lastly, Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick
- Shiseido MicroLiner Ink Eyeliner
- Hourglass Voyeur Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
- Gucci L'Obscur Long-Wearing Eyeliner Pen
- bareMinerals MINERALIST Lasting Eyeliner
- Givenchy Khol Couture Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner
- Lastly, Givenchy Liner Disturbia Felt Tip Eyeliner
A few makeup sets I find pretty interesting and worth checking out are below:
Armani's Lip Power Long Lasting Satin Lipstick Duo
This limited-edition lipstick is perfect for those who like to switch things up. Inside are two full-sized shades: 104 Selfless (medium beige mauve) and 400 Splendid (neutral red). The lip power range from Armani is known for its comfortable finish and long-lasting results ( all day). With this lipstick no need for liners. Also, the defined edge allows you to draw your contour in one swipe.
Benefits: Hydrating, satin-finish, long-wearing.
Sephora Sale Price: 34.50$ (Was 49$).
Luxe Vibes Mini Luxury Beauty Sampler Set
With Christmas slowly approaching, it is time to start thinking gifts. This “gift set” makes the perfect present for you or your loved ones.
Complete with makeup, skincare, and perfume, you will find a selection of 6 mini/travel-sized products:
- GUERLAIN L'Or 24K Gold Radiance Primer: For a luxurious golden glow. You can wear this makeup base alone or with a foundation. In addition, it perfectly combines the Parure gold foundation from Guerlain ( Review here).
- Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Matte, 208 Venetian Red.
- Shu Uemura Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil
- Saint Jane Beauty Serum Calming Treatment. Hemp-based, it instantly calms redness as well as discomfort.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Cream. Rich in antioxidants, it deeply rejuvenates the skin.
- Lastly, Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau De Parfum Redeemable Voucher (travel size). Libre is a fresh, floral fragrance that bursts with energy. Long-lasting, it is a great everyday perfume.
Sephora Sale Price: 32.50$ (Was 65$) with an inside value of 166$.
Natasha Denona's mini Gold Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is for you for those who want to avoid bursting the bank to get a beautiful palette. This palette comprises five unique and highly pigmented shades: From golden to green hues in matte, shimmer, or duo-chrome finish. The green shades are perfect for all eye colors and create a beautifully soft, glam look. The eye shadows glide onto the lids, leaving a smooth, high-coverage color. To get that finished eye look, I would recommend using Lancôme's NEW serum-infused volumizing mascara to finish the eyes. Also, it will compliment the look without adding too much intensity.
Sephora Sale Price: 13.50$ (Was 27$)
The Violet Voss Bubbly Blush Bellini Face Palette
I love having one product that does it all, and this palette gives you everything you need for a full-face glow-up. The blush palette comprises three matte blush shades and one pearly highlighter. The palette offers three colors ideal for all occasions: Pink, coral pink, and Mauve. This super clean blush palette is suitable for all skin types. Thus, it highlights your cheeks with the swipe of a brush. The Nars laguna bronzing cream works excellent under these blushers for a sublime golden, blushed cheek (Review here). It also helps prolong the longevity as well as the intensity of the blushers.
Benefits: Easy to blend, natural finish, multiple choice, as well as it is space-saving.
Sephora Sale Price: 19.50$ (Was 39$).
*Affiliate Links above