Sisley Phyto-Khol Star Waterproof Eyeliners are a staple in my everyday beauty routine. Since they first launched, I am never without them. I am so happy to share that my favorite eyeliner is now available in new matte shades. Sisley Phyto-Khol Star Matte has just launched and there are 6 shades to choose from. Overall, Sisley Phyto-Khol Star is available in matte, glitter, and metallic finish, which means 16 shades with 3 finishes. All the finishes have the same excellent formula and performance.
Sisley Phyto-Khol Star Matte has an intense matte pigment that is buildable from an everyday liner look to an intense dramatic look. There are 6 vibrant and velvety shades available:
- 1 Matte Onyx – It is a classic black that gives depth and intensity
- 2 Matte Tonka – It is an elegant dark brown that emphasizes the eyes
- 3 Next is Matte Jungle – It is a green with khaki tones that surrounds the eyes with a magnetic line
- 4 Matte Graphite – It is a light grey with blue-tinged notes. It works nicely to bring out the color of iris, adorns the eyes with a misty allure.
- 5 Matte Peacock – It is a teal blue shade. This enchanting and powerful shade brings eyes to light with intensity and light
- Lastly, 6 Matte Chestnut – It is a brown of medium intensity. This warm, universal, and flattering shade gently outlines the eyes
Phyto-Khol Star Matte is one eyeliner that you need every day. Since these matte versions launch, I am reaching out to them every single day. The shades are vibrant and suit all eye colors but again depends on what one likes. For me, I have been experimenting with all shades. They all work well when I want a subtle outline or a little extra. The pencils are easy to work with. It combines the precision of a pencil with a glide of a pen. And the glide is very smooth and hassle-free. Thus, easy to apply. One thing I have noticed is that if you are planning to smudge the liner after applying, do it soon after applying. The pigment sets quickly and stays in place. Also, the longevity is impressive. It stays put on my waterline and on the lids for the whole day without fading or budging.
The creamy formula of Phyto-Khol Star Matte is really comfortable on my sensitive eyes, even on the waterline. On the eyelids, it is comfortable and maintains the same longevity without creasing. The key ingredients include Rosehip Oil, Bisabolol, Vitamin E derivative, and more. So not just a makeup product but it also provides skincare benefits. Another nice thing is that it comes with a built-in mini-pencil sharpener to keep its tip fine and precise. I am truly impressed with the formula and shades. It is hard for me to pick a favorite shade but I do love a green with khaki undertones to feel lively and fun i.e matte jungle shade. Tonka, Onyx, and Chestnut are my everyday shades.
I love pairing Phyto-Khol Star Matte with Les Phyto-Ombres. It is my go-to eyeshadow formula for everyday wear. It is super lightweight and looks beautiful.
Where To Buy Sisley Paris?
*Affiliate Links above