Celebrating 20 years of beauty | The Suqqu 20th Anniversary Makeup Collection
Suqqu is back, and this NEW collection celebrates a large “Spectrum of Beauty.” Embodying the brand's values of beauty that evolve with movement and daily life. The Japanese origin resonates through the collection design.
The Eye & Blush Compact – 101 Toukougasane
The eye & blush compact palette comprises four eye shadows and one blush. Created with a vision of harmony amongst the shades, this palette, thus, lets you get creative and play with color, light, and shadow around the eyes and the cheeks.
The four eyeshadows each have their finish:
- The pearl formula captures light for a metallic shine.
- The clear cream formula offers an excellent hold and adds a fresh touch to the lids.
- The matte formula has a translucent tint with a hint of shadow.
- Lastly, The pearl shimmer produces a vivid color perfect for adding depth.
The sheer blush is perfect for adding a touch of warmth and color to the cheeks or eye contour. Available in two limited edition shades:
- 101 Toukougasane: An orange palette that creates a healthy and modern shade. Perfect to combine with brighter looks, it adds a buildable coverage to the cheeks. (as in pictures above)
- Also, 102 Yumesakikou: A pink palette that adds a feminine color and charm to your natural skin tone.
The Face Compact – 101 Harutsuya
The NEW compact powder is a unique and flawless approach to radiant skin. Presented in a three-dimensional pattern, the powder gives a beautiful glow to the skin. Suqqu has designed their cosmetic powder using a 3D printer for the first time. Thus, the 3D pattern represents the spreading trajectory of light and how the powder creates a radiant, skin-perfecting finish.
This lightweight powder is ideal to use on its own or over makeup for a natural look. Also, you can use the powder in many ways, from a setting powder to base makeup or as a highlighter on the cheeks.
The face compact is available in three limited edition shades:
- 101 Harutsuya: This bright and natural gold-toned blush offers a pearly finish on the skin. The golden tone looks great on warmer skin tones and is ideal for highlighting zones. (as in pictures)
- 102 Benitsuya: A softer pearly pink.
- Lastly, 103 Sukitsuya: Translucent white pearl.
Where To Buy It?
Suqqu 20th Anniversary Makeup Collection will be available (launches 15th September 2023 at Selfridges, and 21st September 2023 at Harrods and Liberty.) at:
*Affiliate Links above