Urban Decay recently launched their Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette that not only makes you creative with your look but also is infused with genuine tourmaline to block bad energy. Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette has 8 creamy, prismatic shimmers and 4 grounded mattes. The stone-liked speckled eyeshadows were designed to give off good energy as well as to deliver the shimmering color payoff.
The formula is hybrid powder-cream that gives the benefit of less fallout with maximum shimmer and glitter.
Below are the shades in this palette:
- Good Karma – ivory matte with a sheen
- Jade – green metallic micro glitter
- Opal Aura – iridescent shimmer
- Tigers Eye – copper metallic micro glitter with pink shift
- Vibes – rose metallic micro glitter
- Antidote – peach matte
- Hexed – red-brown matte
- Bloodstone – deep green with red metallic shift
- Ojo – royal blue metallic micro glitter
- Raw Energy – sheer violet sparkle
- Meditate – bronze metallic micro glitter
- Lastly, Third Eye – deep eggplant matte with sheen
Overall, a really nice color palette, and the formula is very nice, easily blendable. The unique packaging of Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette is very impressive. Also, the inspiration behind the overall stoned vibes is very unique. The formula of the eyeshadows is very smooth. It applies easily and blends well. Either one or multiple shades work together to create a look. The shades have a nice pigment. The shimmer is really pretty. In addition, I have noticed the shadows do not fade and have good longevity. Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette is available at UrbanDecay.ca.
Last time I tried the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Collection, it made me fall in love with the brand.