A radiant trio of eyeshadows from Westman Atelier
Westman atelier is back with a fun and luminous collection of eyeshadows. If you want professional results without hard work, try these creamy powders!
The Eye Pods
Westman Atelier's collection of eye pods is a trio of luminous eyeshadows. Using the cleanest ingredients in the industry, the brand offers silky smooth eyeshadows that blend out to perfection. The cream-powder texture makes these eyeshadows springy, elastic, and easy to build up. The creamy texture is also greatly known for its zero fallout and works excellently with the radiant finish of the shades! The eyepods have a fun and handy design with three magnetic pods that can snap together or apart for easy transport.
The eyepods are available in three beautiful palettes:
- Les Jours (Swatches below): French for “the days,” is a warm palette composed of a luminous white, a champagne beige, and a chocolate brown. This palette will complete blue eyes perfectly!
- Les Nuits (Swatches below): French for “the nights,” is a deep palette composed of pinkish white, a chocolate brown, and an intense black shade.
- Rendez-vous: French for “date/appointment,” is an earthy palette of ash grey, blush pink, and mauve shades.
Inside this clean beauty formula, the brand has committed to creating No silicones, parabens, PEGs, etc. cosmetics. The eyeshadows have three main ingredients that are key to their long-lasting and silky texture:
- Ethically-Sourced Mica: Reflecting light, the naturally sourced pigments add a soft shimmer to the eyepods.
- Coconut Oil: Deeply nourishing, this active allows a comfortable, elastic eyeshadow experience. Rich in Lauric Acid and naturally antibacterial, coconut oil contributes to soothing.
- Featherweight Rice Extract: Replacing the talc in the eyeshadow allows a silky smooth application each time.
How To Use Them?
The eyepods give you so many makeup options, but they can also be used on and around the face:
- Combine two or three colors for an effortless blend of colors. Start with the lighter shade on the inner eye and work outwards.
- Use the lighter shades to open the contour by applying it on the inner eye corner and under the eye.
- With a humid brush, the darker shades become great liners.
- If you have darker hair, try using a brown or black shade in your eyebrows. This adds density and structure.
Les Jours (above)
Les Nuits (above)
I am constantly on the lookout for cream-powder eyeshadows. Since I tried these textures, I can't go back. If you want to save time in the morning but accentuate your eyes, the eyepods are the way to go.
They slide on the eyelids easily and blend in a couple of movements. I prefer to apply them with my fingers.
I purchased “Les jours” and “Les nuits” and have used them for many different things. The packaging is fun and allows you to keep them nicely stored in the bag or drawer. The eyepods are the future of eyeshadows and effortless makeup routines!
Where To Buy It?
Westman Atelier Eye Pods are available at:
*Affiliate Links above