Japan Clé de Peau Beauté was founded in 1982 to revolutionize the makeup and skincare industries through superior skin cell technology. They have discovered the secret to offering the best skincare by combining the power of special ingredients with world-class Japanese technology. Their products are made to help the skin's natural capacity to stay in its best condition.
The Lip Glorifier (Reformulated)
This lip glorifier is created to give care as well as radiance to their lips.
This product's unique blend of ingredients provides nourishment and subtle colour to lips.
- The Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate is primarily responsible for tackling roughness in the lips. It is derived from the Kano herb.
- Botanical oils deliver the necessary moisture and make them look supple.
The benefits of using the Lip Glorifier are:
- Provides moisture to the lips.
- Gets rid of roughness and dryness.
- Decreases the dullness in the lips.
- Makes lips feel supple and soft.
- Easy-glide over the lips.
- Each shade has its own sensation.
For me, the most important step of makeup is doing the lips. It decides the overall look of the makeup and how it is going to come out. So, this leads me to constantly experiment with the lips with different shades and layers. While it makes my makeup look amazing, it's harsh on my lips. I always take my makeup off at the end of the day and do a full-fledged skincare regimen but still, my lips seem to be dry and dull. It came to a point where I could not go out without lipstick as my lips would get flaky and start to bleed.
Within the week of its usage, the dryness had almost gone. My lips started looking radiant and the dullness was long gone. I had stopped using any lipsticks for the time and still, I could go out without worrying about the dryness. It kept my lips moisturized and made them softer. I have also used it as a base for my lip makeup.
Where To Buy It?
Clé De Peau Beauté Lip Glorifier is available at:
*Affiliate Links above