In today's article, we are heading to Parfums De Marly to discover “Delina Exclusif”. Before doing so, here is a short guide to the collection.
The entire Delina collection was inspired by strong characters from the times of LouisXV. Parfums de Marly created Delina to celebrate women and their transition from tradition to “freedom”.
Using the hand-picked, majestic Damanesca Rose from Turkey. He sculpted the different faces of the rose to create a fresh and floral perfume.
The Delina Collection
Made up of three iconic fragrances, Parfums de Marly offers different takes on the original Rose note. So which one suits you best?
- Delina: Elegance in a bottle. The addictive notes of Rose and Litchi mix to create a fresh, fruity perfume.
- Delina la rosée: The fresh morning dew. A fresh aquatic perfume that refreshes the senses. The little rose and water flowers offer a fresher version of Delina.
- Delina Exclusif: sophistication at its best. The classic rose takes a more Ambered scent with a more mysterious character. Wrapped with notes of incense, this perfume has a more intense fragrance.
I selected Delina Exclusif as I love the sweeter, warmer approach. Dressed in a more vibrant pink bottle than the other fragrances, Delina Exclusif keeps her mysterious scent hidden until the last. With a higher concentration (Parfum), this perfume has a stronger presence throughout the day.
- Head notes: The perfume is a fresh surprise. Starting on a fruity note with pear, litchi and grapefruit. Although I love this note in the perfume, it tends to fade after 1 hour.
- Heart notes: Once the head notes have settled, you can fully admire the heart of Delina. With its beautifully balanced powdery sweetness, the Rosa Damascena lifts the perfume. Accompanied by a darker side of rich incense and vetiver.
- Base notes: Last, we come to my favourite fragrance part. This is where the warm and comforting notes are revealed. Present from the moment you spray the perfume, the vanilla, music and every form of a second skin. Music can have a very close scent to human skin, which makes it ideal for a longer-lasting perfume.
With a high price range per bottle, I understand that Delina Exclusif can ring the alarms. But it's completely worth it! Why?
- Longevity: Parfum is one of the highest concentrations a fragrance can have. This means your perfume lasts longer and generally gives off a wake as you walk around. I wear perfume of my liking but love to get compliments about it.
- Contrast: This perfume is all about contrast. Fresh and warm, Floral and earthy, elegant and fierce.
- Originality: The perfume markets are saturated with Rose based perfumes. So why buy this one, right? The brand has mastered taking classic notes and revealing a different face.
- Body range available.
- Smells fantastic: Perfume is a personal choice, and no two people will live the perfume the same way. Scents have a funny way of bringing back memories, and this one hit all the right spots for me.
Where To Buy It?
Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif Eau de Parfum is available at:
*Affiliate Links above