I hope you all are doing well. This is a quick update on the ongoing Lookfantastic Friends and Family Sale. The sale ends on 27th April 2021. Please see the exclusive discount code for my readers at the end of this post.
I shared my SkinStore Sale Recommendations a few days back. As there are many common brands on both sites, so you can refer to that post for Lookfantastic Friends & Family Sale also. In case you have questions or need recommendations for Lookfantastic Sale, feel free to ask me in the comments below.
Exclusive Discount Code for Products & Brands on Sale
Use Code PREET10 to get up to 10% extra off already discounted products here at Lookfantastic.com
Also, the Lookfantastic Limited Edition Beauty Egg is currently 20% off on the site at the moment and my extra 10% off discount code will work on it too. This is an amazing deal!
Exclusive Discount Code for Products & Brands Not on Sale
Use Code PREET22 to get 22% off the regular price (not on sale) at Lookfantastic.com
Brands to Check for Lookfantastic Sale (The One's I have Tried From)
- NuFace Beauty Tools
- T3 or GHD for Hair Tools
- Omorovicza – If you are new to the brand. Start with their Face Masks and Queen of Hungary Mist. Their Vitamin C range is amazing.
- Estee Lauder – Good time to stock up on Estee Lauder favourites – if you have any. Or you can start with the Advanced Night Repair Serum or the Double Wear foundation.
- Chantecaille – Their Bio-Lifting+ Serum is truly amazing. I love their makeup, the newest cushion is my everyday sheer foundation.
- Christophe Robin Haircare – This is my staple brand. Their Sea Salt Purifying Scrub is so good for its itchy flaky scalp. The Prickly Pear Mask is so good for dry hair. The Rose Volumizing range is my favourite too.
- Decorte – Their Eye glow gems are worth checking out. Their AQ Serum Absolute is my mom's favourite. It makes the skin so supple and wrinkles are gone.
- ESPA – The new Detox Mask and Cleansing Sorbet are my current favourites. Their candles, body butter are so good. Espa Bath Oils are my top favourite.
- Eyeko – Amazing Eyeliners and Mascaras. And they come in different shades.
- Philip Kingsley – I love his Trichotherapy range. The Itchy Flaky Shampoo used to be in my shower for years.
- Sjal – Bio-Regeneratif Serum Active Energy Lift and Serum Kashmir Saphir Mask – both are my all-time favourites.
- Mama Mio – For expectant mommies
- Mio Skincare – Amazing body care products. Love their Muscle Motivator Cooling Gel is so good.
Happy Shopping the Lookfantastic Sale!