Oribe stands out among thousands of hair care brands as a beacon of excellence and professional quality hair care products.
Today, we look at the Signature duo and how they completely revolutionized my hair.
Oribe Signature Shampoo
The Oribe shampoo is perfect for everyday use and regular hair washes. Rich in texture, the shampoo's formula infuses the scalp and hair with exclusive ingredients to silken, detangle, and protect. The shampoo creates a thick, weightless lather that captures impurities without stripping the hair of essential oils or protection. The soft formula is suitable for all hair types and was designed to rehydrate the hair from its roots to its tips.
Key ingredients include:
- Oribe Signature Complex: Made of Watermelon, Lychee, and Edelweiss Flower. This exclusive formula defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging, and the deterioration of natural keratin.
- Vegetable-Derived Humectants: Leaves a beautiful shine without weighing down the hair.
- Ginger Root Extract: Softens and strengthens hair.
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Strengthens damaged hair and protects it from aging and UV degradation.
- Amber Extract: Antioxidant, it conditions and strengthens the hair.
Oribe Signature Conditioner
The Oribe hair conditioner is the perfect way to restore moisture to your hair and leave it healthy. Intense in nutrition but lightweight, the conditioner allows you to soften and detangle your hair lengths.
This high-performance conditioner is one of my favorite products for detangling my hair. I use it in the shower and comb it through my hair, which has reduced my hair loss and breakage.
Key ingredients include:
- Oribe Signature Complex.
- Macadamia Nut Seed Oil: Powerful antioxidant that smoothes the hair.
- Sweet Almond Proteins: It deeply repairs dry & damaged hair types while leaving a bright luster.
- Ginger Root Extract.
How To Use The Duo?
The Signature shampoo can be used at every wash or twice a week to detangle and rehydrate your hair. Once applied throughout the hair, let the conditioner sit for up to 5 minutes, then rinse.
Who Should Use The Signature Collection?
Although this range of hair care products suits all hair types, I recommend it to those with normal to greasy hair. If your hair has a dryer base, you may want to try one of their more nourishing conditioners. For my fine hair, I use Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream (review here) for shine without any heavy or greasy feel.
Long hair comes with challenges, but Oribe hair care makes it much more manageable. My family and I often use this hair care routine and love how soft and healthy our hair looks. The Signature range of products is suitable for all hair types and allows you to have fresh hair daily without becoming dry or fragile. I recommend this duo as the products have luxurious textures and respect the hair's natural protection. The shampoo has a beautiful scent and can be used by both men and women. I also love how aesthetic the products look in my bathroom. The intense black packaging is truly stunning!
Where To Buy It?
Oribe Signature Shampoo & Conditioner is available at:
*Affiliate Links above