Flawless skin without the layers: The skin-perfecting CC serum By Terry.
Terry's CC serum is getting a LOT of hype on the web for its beautiful and natural skin-perfecting talents. Although it is not brand new on the market, this highly concentrated serum does wonders for your skin and everyday look.
The CC Serum
With a huge 96% of skincare actives this, colour correcting fluid is sure to give you your best skin. The serum has multiple uses, but it's most known as a primer. Enriched with rose stem cells, its lightweight formula has a highly illuminating effect on the skin. The serum is available in 8 different shades, making it suitable for all skin complexions. The shades range from “Immaculate light” to “Sienna light.” Depending on the chosen shade, the serums can add a warmer, bronzed glow to the skin.
How To Use It?
The CC serum has a no-coverage finish. This means you can wear it alone, under or mixed with another product. The formula has an exclusive optical glow technology that boosts your inner glow. The shimmered fluid helps reflect light and structures the face.
The Difference Between a CC and a BB
If you are wondering what the difference is between the two widespread products, then this is for you:
- BB: BB stands for Blemish balm. This product is already tinted and offers higher coverage than a CC. It is ideal for those wanting to reduce redness or the appearance of blemishes ( pimples, redness, scarring, etc.). Lighter than a foundation.
- CC: CC stands for colour correction. This type of product is generally a white-based product that adapts its colour to your skin colour. It transforms as you use it to offer a unified complexion. It is ideal for those wanting to reduce the appearance of dark spots, scarring or redness. Above all, it has a very natural finish.
- Rosehip butter + White rose stem cells: This duo offers deep hydration to the skin while soothing discomfort.
- Optical glow technology + X-pressin C: Brighten the skin, reducing dull, tired appearances.
- Vitamin E: Protects the skin by strengthening the natural barrier found on the surface.
- Skin perfecting: These serums are perfect for naturally flawless skin. They also help neutralize redness. Blurring out imperfections and smoothing out the skin's tone.
I am a big fan of priming my skin for the day whether I wear make-up or not. The serum offers good results and is a must-have for the hotter seasons. I like this serum as it provides immediate and long-term benefits for my skin. I tried the shade n.4 Sunny flash. Therefore, I recommend this for medium–deep complexions, as the serums give bronze tones. Paler complexions could also use it as a year-round sun-kissed glow.
The serum brings immediate comfort to the skin and lights up the face. The texture is light and rapidly penetrates the skin leaving no sticky finish. I applied it both under my foundation and alone. Both of which I loved the results.
Where To Buy It?
By Terry Brightening CC Serum is available at:
*Affiliate Links above