Getting lost in a makeup store has happened to more than one of us! With the thousands of new products arriving every day you are left wondering which product to choose? With endless amounts of choice in texture, actions and colours in the foundation. That's why we plan to keep this simple and helpful.
Do you know Clé de Peau Products?
This Japanese brand, created in 1982 keeps things simple but amazingly smart. Their range of products varies from skincare to make-up. And most of the time they combine the two. Most of the time combining both.
In Japan they take their skincare very seriously, sometimes taking up to 1h. That's why we trust their products' eyes shut.
The Radiant Cream Foundation
Yes, dreams do sometimes come true. This creamy foundation texture is a pure delight to apply. Moisturizing the skin all day long. The coverage is noted as a medium, but you can build it up to a full coverage foundation. Flawless skin, a dewy glow, and a long-lasting result are some of Clé de Peau's promises.
This little beauty is enhanced with an SPF25. Therefore, it is a great product to help your skin avoid those UV lights and the signs of ageing that they can accelerate. It is a good percentage of protection though this does not replace a sun cream at any time.
Benefits of Cle de Peau Beaute Radiant Cream Foundation
- Long-lasting moisturizer.
- Protects your skin inside and out.
- Shine control.
- Easy to apply texture.
- Silky smooth finish, reducing fine lines.
The foundation is available in the below undertones for the skin:
- Cool tone: Pale and underlined pink tones.
- Neutral tone: Beige and no prominent underlined tones.
- Lastly, Warm tone: Bronzed and underlined golden tones.
How To Apply It?
- Apply your skincare and/or primer.
- Take a small amount of product and apply with your fingertips. For more coverage use the Clé De Peau makeup brush.
- Apply any liquid product before pondering (corrector, blush, etc)
- To fix the product, finish by applying your powder.
If you are looking for a matte foundation that does not look flat, I do like the Radiant Fluid Foundation Matte from the brand. Also, I recently reviewed the Cle de Peau Beaute Cleansers, they are one of the best if you are looking for a luxurious skincare experience along with top-notch performance.
Where To Buy It?
Cle de Peau Beaute Radiant Cream Foundation is available at:
*Affiliate Links above