Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance-Perfecting Foundation is the new foundation from Laura Mercier which launched this year. I am all about glow when it comes to base makeup. Glowy and dewy skin is my all-time go-to. I do like Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation which I reviewed in the past here. If you see the packaging of both foundations, the most striking difference is the cover of the foundation. The shape and size of the foundation bottles are the same. For instance, the bottle of the Flawless fusion ultra-long wear foundation is matte glass with a brown cover while the Flawless Lumiere is a glossy shiny bottle with a shiny nickel cover. Both foundations feel very lightweight and the coverage is amazing while the major visible difference is the finish.
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance-Perfecting Foundation is a lightweight foundation that gives medium coverage buildable to full coverage. The finish of the foundation is naturally luminous. I use a pump or two of the foundation for a medium coverage which I usually prefer most of the days when I am working. The foundation blends in beautifully into the skin and looks like a second skin. Above all, it does not look or feels cakey or heavy on my combination skin. It does not accentuate my dry areas on the skin but is hydrating.
The staying time of the foundation is impressive. The longevity is almost the same as the flawless fusion ultra-long wear (which has a matte finish). For me, the foundation stays good with a light touch-up of powder on my oily areas. I have tested the longevity for over 10 hours. In addition, I did not notice any oxidization of the foundation on my skin. It lasted well on my skin with or without primer. There was no major difference in the time. My shade is Tawny 4W1.5 which is for medium skin tones having warm undertones.
Shades And Swatches
The shade range has 30 shades ranging from light to dark and with cool, neutral, and warm undertones. I have swatched all the shades of Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance Foundation in the pictures below and also described them below:
- 1C0 Cameo – very fair with cool undertones
- 1C1 Shell – fair with cool undertones
- 1N1 creme – fair with neutral undertones
- 1N2 Vanille – fair to light with neutral undertones
- 1W1 Ivory – fair with warm undertones
- 2C1 Ecru – light with cool undertones
- 2N1 Cashew – light with neutral undertones
- 2N1.5 Beige, 2N2 Linen – light with neutral undertones
- 2W1 Macadamia – light with warm undertones
- 2W1.5 Bisque – light with warm undertones
- 2W2 Butterscotch – light with warm undertones
- 3C1 Dune – medium with cool undertones
- 3N1 Buff – medium with neutral undertones
- 3N1.5 Latte – light-medium with neutral undertones
- 3N2 Honey – medium with neutral undertones
- 3W1 Dusk – medium with warm undertones
- 3W2 Golden – medium with warm undertones
- 4C1 Praline – medium with cool undertones
- 4N1 Suntan – tan with neutral undertones
- 4W1 Maple – tan with warm undertones
- 4W1.5 Tawny – medium with warm undertones
- 4W2 Chai – tan with warm undertones
- 5C1 Nutmeg – medium deep with cool undertones
- 5N1 Pecan – medium deep with neutral undertones
- 5N2 Hazelnut – medium-deep with neutral undertones
- 5W1 Amber – medium-deep with warm undertones
- 6N1 Truffle – deep with neutral undertones
- 6N2 Espresso – deep with neutral undertones
- Lastly, 6W1 Ganache – deep with warm undertones
Flawless Finish Makeup Sponge
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumiere Radiance Foundation applies nicely with a buffing brush, makeup sponge, especially the one newly launched by the brand. It is called Flawless Finish Makeup Sponge. The sponge is an s-shaped sponge that is designed to provide an even lay down for the flawless application. In addition, I have noticed the absorption of the product is pretty less with this makeup sponge.
The shape of this sponge allows easy application of the foundation around the edges of the nose. It also helps apply concealer under the eyes smoothly. However, the sponge can be used for multiple purposes in the makeup application routine. It can be used to blend concealer, apply powder over concealer, or for baking, blending the contour.
In conclusion, the foundation and sponge duo are definitely amazing launches from Laura Mercier that you need to check.
If you prefer a tinted moisturizer, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is my everyday pick for naturally dewy skin. Also, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder is a cult favorite and my go-to for a lightweight, long-lasting sheer veil of radiance. Also, I highly recommend checking the Blush Colour Infusion. It is a beautiful blush formula and the shade range is amazing.
Where To Buy Laura Mercier Products?
- ShoppersDrugMart.com (Canada Only)
*Affiliate Links above
*Affiliate Links above