Are you looking to get flawless skin without layers of makeup? Look no further.
With the natural, fresh-faced skin look trending finding a product that provides as much correction as possible with as little thickness has become a must. Laura Mercier has just released her ultra-blur powder with some promising actions.
The Ultra-Blur Powder
This best-selling loose Setting Powder was reformulated to be talc-Free without losing its excellent results. Weightless to the touch, this loose powder has a soft-matte look. The skin tone is blurred and feels exceptionally soft. It offers a 16H skin-smoothed finish thanks to its blurring power.
- Talc-Free Formula: Keeping its original qualities but without the talc.
- Amino Acid and Silica Powders: Ultra-blurring, they give a soft-focus effect on fine lines, pores, and imperfections.
- Hyaluronic Acid: The comfort factor keeps the skin from feeling tight, even dry.
- Super thin powder pigments: Blend into the natural skin tone and don’t mark lines, dry skin or scarring.
- Feels Breathable
- No Photo Flashback
- Long-lasting results
- Skin perfecting
This lightweight powder comes in three shades. Matching virtually every skin tone, nobody is left out.
- Translucent: Fair to Medium Skin Tones
- Translucent Honey (swatched below): Medium skin tones (olive and golden undertones)
- Lastly, Translucent Medium Deep: Medium-deep to deep skin tones.
When reading about this powder, I wondered how such a light, fine product could offer many actions. I decided to try the powder in the shade “translucent honey”.
I have been skeptical about loose powders for a very long time. Although they give off a natural matte finish, I find them too messy.
The ultra-blur powder gives off a small amount of mist when applying it. Using a brush, the powder glides onto the skin, leaving a smooth and blurred-out skin tone. My pores and fine lines appeared reduced. The powder is ideal for a no makeup/ makeup look.
The medium honey shade matched my skin perfectly, but I recommend trying it out in-store. All in all, this powder gives a beautiful finish and a long-lasting look.
Another new favourite from the brand is Petal Soft Lipstick Crayon, launched recently. It is a perfect hydrating tint for this time of the year.
Where To Buy It?
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Ultra-Blur is available at:
Comment below if you have any questions or comments. Also, check my Bloglovin for the latest launches and products. Check out exclusive discount codes for my readers here.
*Affiliate Links above