We all love jumbo crayon lipstick! Is there anything easier than this? Laura Mercier is about flawlessly easy makeup results, precisely what the lipstick crayon offers. With a highly smooth, petal-soft texture, the lip crayon tints your lips in 20 universal shades. Ranging from discreet, natural shades to vibrant popping pinks. The petal-soft crayons deliver a 12H, sheer matte finish to your lips and are priced at 28$. This range has something for everyone.
The lightweight texture doesn’t only feel amazing but has great benefits for your lips short and long-term:
- Composed of a blend of nourishing fruits: Raspberry Seed Oil and Mango Butter. Your lips are instantly moisturised and soft.
- Protected by a lipid barrier, this crayon is ideal for all seasons.
- Fragrance-Free, Mineral, and Paraben-Free.
Tips and tricks.
The thing I adore most about this product is how versatile it is. With one crayon, you can achieve multiple results:
Sheer blurred effect: For a soft, subtle tint, apply the shade “Rouge Tendre” to your fingertips and then press into the lips.
Opaque blurred effect: Using the crayons, bullet directly to lips, followed by pressing it with your fingers.
Higher coverage: The crayon can be built up in layers or placed over another lipstick for a bolder lip.
A description of the swatched shades is below:
- 300 Lea – Warm Brown Nude
- 301 Augustine – Deep Coral Nude
- 302 Ella – Warm Mid-Tone Nude
- 303 Jeanne – Rich Warm Nude
- 321 Ophelie – Bright Blue Pink
- 322 Camille – Neutral Pink
- 324 Louise – Bright Yellow Pink
- 343 Noemie – Mid-Tone Plum
I am a massive lover of this type of product. I always wear lipsticks to protect and hydrate my lips, so this rich, fruity formula sounded great. Also, I am wearing the shade. “ 322 Camille” today, and it did not disappoint. This shade is a neutral pink tint, creating the perfect no-make-up makeup lip. Easy to apply, the crayon brings a comfortable, lightweight texture to the lip. The lipstick transfers when drinking or eating, but with such an easy application, you can pop some more on. I Like the clean and minimalist design of the product as it is easy to find in my bag. I recommend this product for beginners or those who want a gentle yet practical look.
Where To Buy It?
Laura Mercier Petal Soft Lipstick Crayon is available at:
*Affiliate Links above