The 111Skin Exfolactic Cleanser is a nourishing mixture of rosemary, Vitamin C, papaya enzymes, and 3 different types of AHAs. It takes just a few minutes to make your face free from excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells. In addition, this paraben-free cleanser is packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients. They combine to soothe your skin, boost moisture levels, and reduce any redness on your skin. Also, this daily cleanser is suitable for all skin types. Moreover, it goes a long way to protect the skin, keep it soft and supple, reduce dullness, and restore your skin’s natural glow in just a few applications!
Head over to the next section to read more about this product’s key ingredients and their benefits!
- Rosemary Hydrolat Base – The 111Skin Exfolactic Cleanser features Rosemary Hydrolat Base. It is an extraordinary stimulant that boasts purifying, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties. This ingredient has countless benefits, some of which include the following:
- Increases hydration levels
- Reduces the chances of acne
- Helps to keep the skin’s oil production levels in check
- Also, it helps to remove blemishes, scars, and dullness
- Gives the skin a rejuvenating finish
- Helps to heal dead and irritated skin
- Removes dullness
- Lastly, it lightens dark spots and calms irritated areas on the skin
- The next key ingredient of the powerful 111Skin Exfolactic Cleanser is Lactic Acid. It is one of the AHAs used in the cleanser that serves as an excellent cleaning agent for the skin. Lactic acid helps to give your skin a firmer look, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevents future breakouts on the skin. Also, this ingredient gives you a brighter complexion and increases the growth of new cells. Thus, resulting in thick and plump skin!
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is another highlighted ingredient of this restorative cleanser. It boosts collagen production and gives your skin a refreshing finish. This brilliant antioxidant strengthens your skin’s protective barriers and keeps your skin safe from pollution and UV exposure. Vitamin C also evens up the skin tone and prevents aging. It keeps the skin healthy by healing wounds and providing comfort to damaged skin.
Texture & How to Apply
The 111Skin Exfolactic Cleanser is a foaming facial cleanser that can be applied easily in just a few steps. These are given below:
- Dampen your skin
- Take 2 pumps of the cleanser and massage onto the skin
- Make sure to avoid the eyes, nose, and mouth while applying
- Rinse off the product with lukewarm water
- Continue with the rest of your skincare routine
The 111Skin Exfolactic Cleanser can be used in the morning and evening.
In addition, leave the cleanser on the face for 5 minutes for maximum effects of exfoliation and brightening.
After application, your skin will feel smooth, refreshed, and soft to the touch!
The 111Skin Exfolactic cleanser has solved my key skin problems with its unique blend of ingredients. Therefore, it has become a part of your daily skincare routine as it offers so much in just one product!
After cleansing, I love multi-masking with 111Skin Liquid Masks. There is a nice option to pick from when it comes to specific skin concerns.
Where To Buy It?
111Skin Exfolactic Cleanser is available at:
*Affiliate Links above