With Aesop's exfoliator, you will enjoy the benefits of crushed walnut shells and tea tree leaves while your skin is gently smoothed and purged. When your skin needs a little boost, mix a little bit with your favourite cleanser. Regardless of whether your skin is normal, in combination, or oily, you can use it.
With their minimalistic packaging and high-quality products, I decided to invest in this powder. You mix the powder with your facial wash then use it as a scrub, blending crushed botanicals with the facial wash. That is a concept I have never heard before, and I certainly find it interesting. This is due to the fact that the powder lasts for a long time, while creams dry in and lose their effectiveness over time. The key ingredients are Walnut Shell, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Leaf
Why Aesop Tea Tree Leaf Facial Exfoliant?
- There is something very special about this little product. It is a medium for exfoliation that can be blended with your normal cleanser, mask to magically turn them into exfoliators.
- Only after the first wash, your skin starts feeling soft, smooth and polished. This makes it a perfect product for those with flaky skin or those who feel cakey after applying foundation and want a smooth finish.
- Suitable for all skin types – whether oil, dry or combination skin. It doesn’t irritate the skin and does its work gently.
- Made of natural ingredients that are suitable for sensitive skin. Also, it doesn’t cause any chemical damage to your skin.
It was easy to mix and apply this powder with the Aesop cleanser. Mixing this grey herbal powder in my bathroom made me feel like a bit of an addict. All I had to do was mix it in my hand and I was all done. In my opinion, the scrub did its job well. Earlier, I was using sea salt, but it is so gentle on my skin that I felt even better using it. I liked the gentle rubbing sensation when using this powder. Now I like to use this every day, just to wash grease from my face. Even though it leaves my face feeling smooth after use, it would be enough.
- The idea of mixing a powder with a cleanser to make a scrub is really cool.
- Gently removes blackheads and whiteheads from the skin
- Leaves behind soft, supple and smooth skin that’s perfect for applying foundation
- Gentle on skin and versatile product
Obviously, different products work for different people, but I've found that this product works well for me. The natural ingredients make it so effective and I would say it's definitely worth the price.
Where To Buy It?
Aesop Tea Tree Leaf Facial Exfoliant is available at:
*Affiliate Links above