A serum works as a treatment on the deeper level of the skin. I have used this newest serum for over two months at the time of writing this post. I have used Cle de Peau Beaute Le Serum 4-5 times every week in my day and night routine.
Cle de Peau Beaute Le Serum is a luxurious anti-ageing serum that visibly enhances radiance. In addition to supporting skin’s natural healthy look, it also enhances resilience and strengthens for increased suppleness, hydration, radiance and a soft cushiony texture.
The serum is the reformulated version of the original. The new version has new packaging while the formula contains a new exclusive ingredient. Essential Prime Complex supports the fundamental barrier function of skin and locks in moisture. The serum is non-comedogenic. My congestion-prone skin is happy.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
The ingredient list is amazing as well as the key benefits:
- Contains the signature skincare ingredient Illuminating Complex EX to diminish the appearance of damage caused by dryness. It brings visible improvement to the skin by providing hydration and a smooth refined texture.
- Formulated with Essential Prime Complex*, an exclusive ingredient to support the fundamental barrier function of the skin. It locks in moisture for a visibly vibrant complexion.
- Delivers vital moisture and softness to skin immediately and enhances firmness upon application.
- Powered by Chai Hu, Tormentilla Extract, and White Lily to help firm the skin. It also promotes increased suppleness, and reduce the appearance of sagging and wrinkles.
- Features exclusive Self-Spreading Formulation that provides exceptional surface coverage and promotes thorough absorption to deliver nutrients to the skin's root.
- Protects skin from the damaging effects of dryness, reduces roughness and the appearance of fine lines and creates perceptible smoothness.
- Encourages a youthful-looking, translucent complexion by enhancing the skin's natural cycle of beauty renewal.
- Provides a luxurious beauty treatment experience while inspiring a sense of dramatic skin awakening.
- Formulated with a fresh elegant fragrance of natural rose and rare orchid that enhances the hydrating treatment.
If you see the packaging, it is like a piece of art or jewelry. Also, I am loving the performance, results, and packaging, it is all in one superb product. I use this serum after cleansing my face. The serum is colourless and fragrance-free. The consistency is gel-like. Therefore, it applies nicely to the skin and sinks in quickly without any residue or feeling heavy. As almost in my mid-thirties, I am more inclined towards anti-ageing products to maintain my skin. This serum has been a great addition to my skincare routine.
My skin is more clear, radiant, and youthful. I know some of you may not like the word youthful for a mid-thirty-something woman. In other words, I am seeing and feeling my skin is youthful. Therefore, I am very positive that for a little older skin than mine, it will have amazing results too.
For the younger age group, I would say it is better to start early than be late. The resurfacing action of the serum keeps away the breakouts and clears out the skin of any pigmentation and imperfections. Therefore, my skin has been brighter, clearer and luminous. Overall, this serum is a staple in my skincare routine. I do tend to get some dry flaky areas on the face some days on my combination skin. In addition, my skin is comfortable, hydrated, and calm.
In conclusion, I really love Cle de Peau Beaute's skincare and makeup products that I have tried until now. Few of my current favourites I have linked below:
- Clé de Peau Beauté Le Fond De Teint The Foundation, Clé de Peau Beauté Correcteur Visage Concealer SPF 25
- Cle de Peau Eye and Lip Makeup Remover, Cle de Peau Cleansing Clay Scrub, and Cle de Peau Cotton
Where To Buy Cle de Peau Beaute?
*Affiliate Links above