Frances Prescott is a luxury beauty brand inspired by the need to simplify the skincare routine. They achieved this without compromising the efficiency of the product as they are all derived from foods & bipitamical oils and naturally active ingredients.
A multi-functional luxurious balm that is made of purest ingredients derived through years of research and experimentation.
- Sea buckthorn oil is a rich source of vitamin E and hydration.
- Oat oil lipids help in healing the damage to the skin and deliver moisture.
- Almond oil is rich in Vitamin A and helps in cleaning impurities.
- Botanicals consist of vitamins as well as antioxidants that moisturize the skin and make it smoother.
- Poppy Seed oil protects skin against damage by free radicals.
- Mandarin brightens up the skin.
- Pomegranate provides vitamin C to the skin and makes it look radiant.
- Removes impurities efficiently and gently.
- Exfoliates the skin.
- Keeps skin moisturized.
- Protects skin against antioxidants.
- Provides skin radiance.
Having a multi-step skincare routine can prove to be a menace when you travel a lot as I do. It becomes necessary that you carry all the products with you but there is always the risk of spillage in your bag. Also, if you want to do skincare while travelling it is not feasible since it takes a lot of time and it's not easy to carry that many products all the time. All these problems lead to negligence and my skin started getting breakouts.
Frances Prescott Tri-Balm is a saviour for me as it's so easy to carry along and there is no spillage issue as it comes in a stick form. It works as a moisturizer, exfoliator as well as a cleanser. I always carry it with me and I have never been happier with a product. It does not have a strong fragrance but a rather subtle natural smell. It is not harsh on my skin while exfoliating and removes the impurities gently.
Where To Buy It?
Frances Prescott Tri-Balm is available at:
*Affiliate Links above