It is the iconic moisturizer that is at the beginning of it all. This cream is the first creation from La Mer. This is where the Miracle Broth™ revealed its superpowers. The cream itself is highly concentrated in antioxidants and a zesty lime Tea. Combining these two amazing ingredients, the skin is left deeply moisturized, protected and boosted in energy. It has an ideal creamy, rich texture for normal to dry skin.
When using this cream, the skin immediately feels comfortable and nourished. It looks and feels firmer with regular use. Moreover, the lines and wrinkles look visibly reduced. La Mer released the product in 6 different sizes.
Inside this creamy formula, you will find two main ingredients that make this cream a must-try. Also, La Mer Moisturizing Cream has no Parabens or Phthalates.
- MIRACLE BROTH™ – The La Mer touch, this ingredient is included in every product they create. Composed of a mixture of kelp, vitamins and minerals, citrus oil, eucalyptus, sunflower, wheat germ, and alfalfa. They are left to ferment creating the miracle broth. With its amazing anti-inflammatory action, it rapidly soothes and strengthens the skin.
- LIME TEA – This strong antioxidant fights free radicals. It protects the skin from exterior aggressions such as pollution. As a result of doing so, the signs of ageing are incredibly reduced.
Why use fermented ingredients?
Have you ever wondered why La Mer chooses to use the fermentation process? We have a few reasons why just here:
- It increases the intake of minerals as well as vitamins into the skin.
- It reduces the possibility of skin irritation due to the product. Moreover, the ingredients like heavy metals and pesticides that can affect the skin are neutralized.
- Also, it increases the level of antioxidants in the ingredients. As a result, delivering multiple benefits to the skin. For instance, fighting off skin-ageing free radicals, increasing collagen boost, elasticity and reducing inflammation.
How to use La Mer cream?
For better results, apply the cream to clean and dry skin.
Take a pea-sized amount with the spatula and warm the product up between your fingertips. This releases the miracle broth. Then, apply to the face and neck by firmly pressing the skin. I also love the results when I use The Treatment Lotion before this moisturizer. For summer, I prefer using Hydrating Infused Emulsion during the day.
Where To Buy It?
La Mer Moisturizing Cream is available at:
*Affiliate Links above