Smoothing skin to perfection
Do you suffer from an irregular skin tone or blemishes? If so, then I have just the trick to correct your skin. Medik8 released a skin-perfecting serum that erases skin blemishes in the blink of an eye.
Use code VELVETLIFE to save $$
The Clarity Peptides Serum
The clarity peptide serum has a milky texture instantly absorbed by your skin. Helping to restore balance to your skin, it deeply nourishes and clarifies. The serum is infused with clarifying peptides that minimize sebum production and bacteria on the skin's surface. Also, the lightweight serum suits all skin types and helps achieve an even and luminous skin tone.
To achieve such excellent results, the formula is composed of five main actives that work in harmony:
- 10% Niacinamide: One of the best anti-inflammatories, it helps to reduce redness and blemishes whilst supporting the skin barrier. The skin is deeply nourished and gains a dewy complexion.
- Crystalide Peptide: Helping promote your skin's natural reflectance, it minimizes cell waste resulting in an ultra-smooth finish.
- Zinc PCA: Reduces the effects of blemish-causing bacteria.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply hydrates.
- Lastly, N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG): Smooths out the skin and reduces skin pigmentations.
I enjoyed using the serum thanks to its silky texture and fast-absorbing formula. My skin is often irregular and has blemishes, so I was eager to see the results!
I paired the serum with the Tetra-c cream and would recommend the duo. The serum worked reasonably quickly, and after four days, I could already see an improvement in my skin texture. Much smoother, my pores didn't seem as clogged, and my skin was brighter. As the serum works to renew and correct your skin tone, the cream protects it from further damage.
I recommend this serum to anyone who wants to regain naturally smooth skin. However, more sensitive skin types may want to try before they buy. I would also advise using the serum of a night as it allows your skin to work with the actives for a more extended period, and there is no sun exposition. In addition, the serum goes a long way, meaning you don't have to apply considerable quantities to the skin. Overall, I am happy with how bright my skin is; it has helped boost my self-confidence.
Where To Buy It?
Medik8 Clarity Peptides Serum is available at:
*Affiliate Links above