I am a fan of acids for skin that help resurface, brighten, treat, and help maintain the skin. And when Omorovicza Acid Fix was launched in January 2018, it was natural for me to be so excited as all the products I have tried from this brand have been a real hit for my skin. I use Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask (reviewed here) on days of congestion and to keep the breakouts away. On the days I need a quick fix but I am too tired, I go for the Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask (reviewed here). Another favourite and my must-have is the Queen of Hungary mist (reviewed here).
Omorovicza Acid Fix is the new multi-purpose treatment, which exfoliates, resurfaces, brightens and plumps the skin. Acid fix combines a potent blend of AHA/BHAs, it helps to reverse the damage caused by sunlight, pollution, and acne so that the skin feels smoother and looks agelessly luminous.
The key benefits of the Omorovicza Acid Fix include the following:
- Australian Caviar lime extract helps to perfect skin’s appearance to soften and smooth while improving luminosity.
- Glycolic acid, a powerful exfoliating AHA, reveals a brighter, clearer, younger and more even-toned complexion.
- Salicylic acid, also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates the surface of the skin leaving it smooth and soft and also enhances cell renewal and improves pigmentation issues.
- Lactic acid refines and smoothes the micro-relief of the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sodium hyaluronate delivers moisture and increases moisture retention for skin that is soft to touch.
- Omorovicza’s patented Healing Concentrate leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.
I have using and testing Omorovicza Acid Fix for almost three months on and off, finally got the chance to use it regularly, as prescribed, 2-3 times weekly, for over three weeks during the night. The product has a nice consistency, easy to apply, not runny, sinks in nicely into the skin. It is not very strong but gentle yet effective. It is suitable for combination, oily, and normal skin types. When I first started using it, I did notice a slight tingle, and that was all. I apply 2-3 drops on my face after cleansing, avoiding the eye area, and then follow with my moisturizer.
My skin has been brighter, even, and plump since I have been using this product. I notice fewer breakouts and feel my spots from previous congestions are fading due to this serum's resurfacing action. It is like a peel for home, that is gentle yet effective and easy to use. I see my skin is radiant in the morning when I am using this on the night before. The packaging of the serum is in a frosted heavy glass bottle and there is a dropper to dispense the product. The size is good enough for travelling also.
This is a nice addition to your skincare routine if you are looking for something that is multi-purpose, resurfaces, brightens, and maintains the skin's health.
Where To Buy?
- Omorovicza.com Use Code VELVETLIFE to get 15% Off everything, excluding sale.