I am a fan of acids for skin which help resurface, brighten, treat, and help maintain the skin. And when Omorovicza Acid Fix was launched in January 2018, it was natural for me to be so excited as all the products I have tried from this brand have been a real hit for my skin. I have reviewed the Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask which I use on the days of congestion and to keep the breakouts away and the skin clean here and on the days I need a quick fix but I am too tired, I go for the Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask reviewed here. Another favorite is the Queen of Hungary mist, which I have the travel size in my bag and the full size on my vanity. Omorovicza Acid Fix (CAD $140) is described as a multi-purpose treatment, which exfoliates, peels, resurfaces, brightens and plumps the skin. Acid fix combines a potent blend of AHA/BHAs, it helps to reverse the damage caused by sunlight, pollution, and acne so that the skin feels smoother and looks agelessly luminous.
The key benefits of the Omorovicza Acid Fix include the following:
- Australian Caviar lime extract helps to perfect skin’s appearance to soften and smooth while improving luminosity.
- Glycolic acid, a powerful exfoliating AHA, reveals a brighter, clearer, younger and more even-toned complexion.
- Salicylic acid, also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates the surface of the skin leaving it smooth and soft and also enhances cell renewal and improves pigmentation issues.
- Lactic acid refines and smoothes the micro-relief of the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sodium hyaluronate delivers moisture and increases moisture retention for skin that is soft to touch.
- Omorovicza’s patented Healing ConcentrateTM leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.
I have using and testing Omorovicza Acid Fix for almost three months on and off, finally got the chance to use it regularly, as prescribed, 2-3 times weekly, for over three weeks during the night. The product has a nice consistency, easy to apply, not runny, sinks in nicely into the skin. It is not very strong but gentle yet effective. It is suitable for combination, oily, and normal skin types. When I first started using it, I did notice a slight tingle, and that was all. I apply 2-3 drops on my face after cleansing, avoiding the eye area and then follow with my moisturizer.
My skin has been brighter, even, and plump since I have been using this product. I notice fewer breakouts and do feel my spots from previous congestions are fading fur to the resurfacing action of this serum. It is like a peel for home, that is gentle yet effective and easy to use. I see my skin is radiant in the morning when I am using this on the night before. The packaging of the serum is in a frosted heavy glass bottle and there is a dropper to dispense the product. The size is good enough for travelling also.
This is a nice addition to your skin care routine if you are looking for something that is multi-purpose, resurfaces, treats, brightens, maintains the health of the skin. Omorovicza Acid Fix is available at Nordstrom, Sephora, Space NK , CultBeauty, and Omorovicza official website