With my blemish-prone skin, I am always on the lookout for something that helps with my skin congestion. The new mask from Omorovicza called Silver Skin Saviour Mask is claimed to be the perfect treatment for blemish-prone skin. That made me really intrigued in putting this under test on my own combination skin prone to acne and congestion. Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour is described as a mask that harnesses the power of colloidal silver and niacinamide. Colloidal silver has long been known for its Anti-bacterial and healing properties and is associated with skin health. Combined with niacinamide, it provides a potent blend that combats blemishes and breakouts. Also, Salicylic and glycolic acids also help unclog pores to reveal clearer, smoother, and healthier skin.
For me, one of the key reasons that my skin behaves is stress apart from hormonal and environmental factors. So either of the reason may be the cause of my skin breaking out. Also, congestion has been one of my skin concerns for the longest time. Unless I take care of the congested pores by using the right products, they always go out of control. This new mask has been a part of my bi-weekly skincare routine for over a month now. Finally, I am glad to share it with you guys.
The key benefits of the ingredients and the formula include:
• Colloidal silver is known for its powerful antibacterial properties. It helps cure skin infections, making it a superb topical treatment for blemishes & imperfections.
• Niacinamide (vitamin B3), known for its skin brightening properties. Apart from that, it helps reveals a more even and refined skin tone. Additionally, it helps to control sebum production.
• Salicylic acid, also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid. It exfoliates the surface of the skin, leaving it smooth and soft and also
enhances cell renewal and improves pigmentation issues.
• Glycolic acid, a powerful exfoliating AHA, reveals a brighter, clearer, and more even-toned complexion.
• Lastly, Omorovicza’s patented Healing Concentrate leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.
I apply a generous amount of this mask on my face and neck avoiding the eye area. Then leave on for 15 minutes and remove with a damp washcloth or warm water. The mask has a very smooth creamy texture, glides nicely on the skin. After removing the mask, it is one of the few products I have used which gives me instant results. My pores look smaller than usual. Also, my skin looked clean after the first use. After that, with regular use, the active blemishes look a little diminished and feel less painful.
My problem areas and blemishes do not look red, irritated, or sensitive. In conclusion, I am so obsessed with this mask for my problem skin. The ingredients as explained above are something I always look for in the products for my type of skin. I did share more products from Omorovicza I have been really enjoying here.
Where To Buy?
- Omorovicza.com Use Code VELVETLIFE to get 15% Off everything, excluding sale.