In the year 1872, Arinobu Fukuhara began Shiseido as a pharmacy. When the founder's heritage was passed down to his son Shinzo Fukuhara, an avid art collector, he expanded the company significantly. Eudermine, their first cosmetic product, debuted in 1897 and was a big success.
Shiseido has curated beauty products of unrivalled quality for over 100 years, using the essence of Japanese culture aesthetics and the perfect combination of art and science. Skincare, fragrances, and make-up are among the products developed after considerable research into skin, hair, customer psychology, medicine, as well as food.
The Ultra Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50
The Ultra Sun Protector Lotion is an innovative product from Shiseido. It is based on the WetForce Technology along with the HeatForce Technology.
It is derived from two of the best technologies by Shiseido.
- WetForce technology, the negative ions of the product react with the positive ions of the sweat and create an additional layer of sun protection. Also, the efficiency of the sunscreen increases as you sweat.
- HeatForce Technology, the strong barrier formation occurs as the product gets activated with the heat.
The product offers multiple benefits along with the sun protection:
- The formula is ocean-friendly.
- It is dermatologically tested so it's safe to use on the skin.
- Also, it is non-comedogenic.
- Water and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- Above all, it leaves no white cast on the skin after usage. I notice this with most of the sunscreens out there.
This sun protection formula is an amazing innovation by Shiseido. I have used strong formula sunscreens but they usually end up leaving a white cast when sweating occurs on my face. This formula is water and heat resistant but rather the technology uses perspiration and heat to increase its efficiency. The texture of the sunscreen is smooth and light. It glides smoothly on the skin. Also, it absorbs fast, leaving my skin soft and moisturized. Above all, it is good to use in any sort of weather.
The chemical formula provides strong protection against sunburns and decreases sunspots. It lasts a longer time than most sunscreen and is an ocean-friendly formula. Also, I notice a glow on the skin every time I apply it and during the day. Overall, I am very happy with this suncare lotion for the body and I would recommend it. For the face, my staple is the new Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF 42.
Where To Buy It?
Shiseido Ultra Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50 is available at:
*Affiliate Links above