Today I am sharing with you my discovery of the Sisley exfoliating enzyme mask. With a complete description of the product and my own experience. Here is all there is to know before you buy it.
Sisley has created a New-generation preparatory skincare mask. In 1 quick minute, this creamy mask offers uniformity and radiance to all skin types, including sensitive, alongside its breathtaking results and natural ingredients. Sisley has also made a 100% recyclable bottle to keep you and the world healthier.
The mask itself has a unique texture. As you work the product onto a wet surface, it transforms into a foaming cream. Doubling as an exfoliator and mask, this gem will save you time, money and space.
The brand selected the best active substances & ingredients to formulate their new mask:
- Papain: Gently exfoliates the skin.
- Cleansing powder of plant origin: cleanses and purifies the skin's surface and pores.
- Vitamin B3: Brightens and smooths skin.
- A duo of Lavender and Marjoram essential oils: Delicate sweet fragrance.
There is more than one benefit to Sisley's enzyme exfoliator. If you are wondering what makes this product so unique, look no further.
- Saving your skin: The exfoliator is a 100% natural-origin enzyme exfoliator. Smoothing out your skin, the mask doesn't stop there. Immediately brightening your skin, the mask helps to clean textured skin and purify those pores. Removing dead cells from the surface makes the skin look tightened and absorbs the following products quickly. It is recommended to use it once or twice a week and to let it sit for a maximum of 1 minute before rinsing.
- Saving time: A product that can do two things in one application sounds magical. Sisley created this mask to perform quickly and efficiently.
- Saving money: Having 2 in one also saves you from buying two separate products. Cheaper and amazingly powerful, this mask hits all the right points.
- Saving space: Whether travelling or at home, this mask can save you some precious space.
I am always excited to try new Sisley products, having rarely been disappointed by the brand. And I have to say that this exfoliator is on my keep list.
If you are like me and don't have much free time on your hands, then this is the ideal mask. Quick to apply, I generally did this in the morning. The fine powder immediately turns into a creamy exfoliator that is easy to work in circular motions around the face. The face mask is perfect for starting the day with its gentle scent. After two weeks of use, I noticed that my skin was easier to work with and had a much brighter look. I follow up with another favourite, Black Rose Cream Mask, twice a week. On other days, a spray with the Floral Spray Mist after removing the Exfoliating Enzyme Mask is an experience at another level. Then, following up with my skincare routine as usual.
I would 100% recommend Sisley Paris Exfoliating Enzyme Mask to new mums, students or those who have a little less patience with skincare. Although the mask is a little pricey, it lasts a very long time.
Where To Buy It?
Sisley Paris Exfoliating Enzyme Mask is available at:
*Affiliate Links above