Victoria Beckham is combining the best of both worlds regarding her moisturizing primers. Today I am reviewing both the original shade and the golden shade. Let's dig in!
The moisturizing primer has a lightweight texture infused with potent skincare actives. The primer's main action is focused on cell turnover. Delivering astonishingly smooth and bright skin for those that apply it regularly. The cell rejuvenating TFC8® formula and nourishing avocado oil and papaya enzymes leave the skin with a clearer and perfected finish.
Hydrating, smoothing and softening the skin. The primer doubles up as a daily moisturizer infused with skincare actives. The primer immediately blurs the skin tone and adds a luminous finish to the face. Pores, fine lines and imperfections are reduced.
- Skin perfecting actives:
- TFC8®: Using key ingredients, this active gives the skin the best conditions to renew itself.
- Natural Papaya Enzymes naturally brighten the skin for a clear as well as smooth look.
- Natural Black Tea Ferment plumps and smooths the skin.
- Lastly, Micro Algae Extrac\t enhances elasticity and collagen production for a firmer look.
- Hydrating actives:
- Nutrient-rich Avocado Oil: Deeply intensely nourishes the skin.
- Blurring Powders minimize lines and imperfections, creating a smooth finish.
- Laslty, Natural, Plant-Derived Polymer creates a breathable film on the skin, making your makeup application slide on effortlessly.
The original primer also exists with a golden touch. Using the same ingredients but enriched with amber and gold pearls, this primer transforms you into a bronze goddess. Leaving a naturally luminous glow to the face, it is the perfect primer to go foundation-free.
Original Or Golden – How To Choose?
If you are hesitating as to which shade you should get, here are some tips to help you choose:
- The Original: This shade is ideal for pale to medium complexions. You can use the primer alone or under makeup for a long-lasting look. The original is best suited to no makeup/ makeup looks or those looking to prime their skin before foundations without adding any shimmer or tint. It leaves a fresh-faced finish to the skin.
- The Golden: This shade is ideal for those who wish to warm their complexion a little. Perfect for medium to darker skin tones, it helps t structure the face by reflecting light. Giving the skin a beautiful bronze glow adds a summer feeling to your makeup. Also, you can wear the golden alone, under makeup, and even on the legs or arms.
Like most things, makeup needs to start with good foundations. I tested the original moisturizing primer for a couple of days, with and without makeup. Using a primer before my foundation seemed like a lot of work. One thing I love about this product is the comfortable feeling it brings to my cheeks. Therefore, with its high concentration on skincare actives, I can feel the difference.
My foundation lasts longer and isn't absorbed by the skin throughout the day. I use the base on my eyelids before applying eye shadows for a more intense finish. As for the blurring effect, it is comparable to most primers. It blurs out dilated pores and fine dehydration lines.
Where To Buy It?
Victoria Beckham Beauty Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer Golden is available at:
*Affiliate Links above