Victoria Beckham Beauty Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer is a daily lightweight moisturizer. Over 30 years of research have gone behind this moisturizer and this made me curious to try it out myself. The moisturizer is developed with the brand's cell rejuvenating TFC8 technology. Accompanying the exclusive technology are the supercharged clean actives for long-term, skin-perfecting results.
The key ingredients in Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer include the following:
- TFC8® creates an environment for the key nutrients and ingredients to help repair and renew the skin.
- Natural Papaya Enzymes brightens and the skin gently while making it soft and smooth.
- Natural Black Tea Ferment plumps and smooths the skin. It also imparts radiance to the skin.
- Micro Algae Extract enhances elasticity and collagen production. Thus, making the skin firm and lifted.
- Avocado Oil nourishes the skin.
- Blurring powders help minimize the appearance of fine lines and problem areas. Along with this, there is natural, plant-derived polymer that creates a smooth base for makeup to apply and stay without any congestion.
I love using Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer during the day and night. As this is the original version, it has now made me curious about the golden version of this moisturizer. Even this original version has a radiance to the formula, once I apply and spread it on, it looks subtly shiny. But once it blends into the skin, I do not see the golden sheen noticeable. There is a natural radiance that is visible to the eyes. The moisturizer has a smooth creamy texture. There is a unique sensory feeling that this moisturizer has, it feels creamy and rich but instantly sinks into the skin. There is no oily or greasy feel to it.
Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer is hydrating and adds radiance to the skin. It acts as a really nice base for makeup too. The skin feels nourished and supple, thus, a perfect base for makeup. I feel it enhances the longevity of the makeup. The gentle exfoliation it does while providing hydration and nourishment to the skin is interesting. With regular use, I find the pores on my skin experience less congestion, and the texture is improved. Overall, my skin is radiant, hydrated, and smooth. There is added advantage that my pores and problem areas like dark spots, pigmentation look blurred. Thus, it adds a veil of perfection on the skin, be it for applying makeup over it or just as a night cream.
I love using this Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer over the Cell Rejuvenating Power Serum that I will be reviewing very soon. Also, I am enjoying the Satin Kajal Liner from the brand. They are one of the most pigmented and smooth that I have tried. Apart from that, their Lid Lustre is also my favorite.
Where to Buy Victoria Beckham Beauty?
*Affiliate Links above