Valentine's Gift Ideas: Inspiration for your valentines
The season of love is on our doorsteps, and it's time to start thinking about Valentine's gift ideas to offer. I know just how hard it can be to find that special something, so I have made a list of great gift ideas to keep things simple.
Red Crossbody Bag | Roses Candle | Loungewear (Get 20% off DVF.com with code THEVELVETLIFE20) | Lipstick | Top Handle Bag | Handcare | Matrix Ring | Lip Oil | Ophidia Pouch | Face Moisturizer | Face Primer | Earrings | Perfume | Antiaging Device (Use code preetziip for 25% Off) | Flowers | Delina Candle | Body Cream | Black Jacquard Tote Bag | Red Shoulder Bag
- If fashion is the way to your lover's heart, you won't have to think twice before heading to Diane Von Furstenberg's stores. Diane Von Furstenberg is a must-have item with many collections, from casual to chic. One of my favourite pieces is the loungewear set. Chic, soft, and beautifully designed. Get 20% off DVF.com with code THEVELVETLIFE20.
- Starting on the pricey side, what better to make your lady happy than a luxury handbag? Although this may sound tricky, choosing a practical and beautiful bag for your loved one is simple. You can follow our guide on selecting the right one just here. A personal favourite of mine is the “mini tote bag” from the Gucci Diana collection. With its unique bamboo handle, this bag is perfect for everyday use. Small, cute, and complete with a crossbody strap, this bag will surely put stars in her eyes for Valentine's and after.
- Diamonds are a girl's best friend, so if you want to mark the occasion, you should check out Swarovski's collection. Their new “Matrix rings” range looks stunning and has a modern finish. Available in multiple colors, they surround the finger with endless gems.
- One of my favorite lipstick brands is Cle de Peau. The “triple desire” range is a must-have, extraordinarily long-lasting, and color-popping. (Review here) If you are looking for a softer, natural look, then the lip oils from Hermes are just what you need. Adding a light tint to the lip, they deeply nourish whilst adding a shine to the lips.
- If your loved one is a skincare addict, then she/he will have heard of Sisley. It may be best to skip the anti-aging collection for this occasion and opt for something suitable for all skin types, like the “Ecological Compound‘ (Review here) or the “Double Tenseur” (Review here). You can get your hands on a gift set, which is generally great value for the price.
- The perfume house of elegance and quality, Maison Francis Kurkdjian. The brand has multiple scents that are easy to wear and smell delightful. My personal favourite is the “Aqua Universalis cologne forte“. Like a breath of fresh air, this scent instantly lifts your mood when worn (Review here). Also, I am loving the newest launch from Parfums de Marly, Valaya, and it is a new favourite.
- One of my favourites is the “Ziip GX Series Device“. Yes, I know it sounds like something from out of space, but this tiny device gives your skin the boost it needs. Using nano current and microcurrent technology, your skin is repaired, revitalized, and improved each time you use it. Detailed review here. Use code preetziip on ZiipBeauty.com for 25% Off.
- There are some fantastic gift sets, but my favourite has to be the Aesop Hand & body care gift box (Check here for a full review). This is great if your loved one works with their hands regularly.
- If you are anything like me and want quick and easy delivery of flowers, then you can trust Glam Fleur. Select and personalize your bouquets for Valentine's or, in general, to make them perfect for your loved one.
- A scented candle is the best way to set the mood for the evening. My two favourite brands are Parfums de Marly & Diptyque. As the best-selling scent, the Delina candle is the perfect choice for a chic and luxurious gift (Review here).
Comment below if you have any questions or comments. Also, check my Bloglovin for the latest launches and products. Check out exclusive discount codes for my readers here.
*Affiliate Links above