Choosing a Face Mask
Choosing a face mask can be difficult. It is important to know what the skin is lacking. Take time to observe it and ask the right questions. For example:
How does my skin feel?
Tight, loose, oily, dry, etc.
What are my main issues?
Blackheads, pimples, dry patches, wrinkles, etc.
How long has it been like this?
A couple of months, days, from time to time.
With these answers, you will be able to guide yourself to the correct product.
Chantecaille Hibiscus Smoothing Mask
Chantecaille has many different masks, but today we are focusing on the smoothing mask.
This re-texturing mask has a fruity touch combined with hibiscus flower acids cultivated in Switzerland. Helping your skin look brighter and tighter, its rich texture is adapted to all skin types, except oily skin. An amazing point is that it is 72.7% Natural including the rosewater base.
- Glycolic Acid: A gentle exfoliant that helps clear the dead skin cells on the skin's surface.
- Hibiscus Flower Acids: Rich in Pyruvic Acid, this also exfoliates the skin. Smoothing its texture.
- Grapefruit Extract: Rich in Vitamin C this is an antioxidant. Brighten your appearance.
- Papaya Extracts: Smoothening and softening your skin, soft to touch and comfortable results.
- Saccharide Isomerate: Acting like a magnet this helps capture water and lock it inside the skin. Anti-dryness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Moisturizes and forms a protective film.
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa Flower Waxes: This triple hit helps soften the skin. Leaving you with a smooth feeling.
How To Use It?
This face mask should not be used every day. It is recommended to use it once a week for the best results. Be aware that overusing this type of product could have the opposite effect.
Start by washing and drying your face. Then take a generous amount of product on the whole face avoiding the more sensitive zones (eyes, lips). You can even apply this to your neck. The setting time for this mask is from 3 to 10 minutes and is followed by washing the face with warm water. You can use a sponge to make it easier. My skin is brighter and supple. Continue by applying your skincare products.
Where To Buy It?
Chantecaille Hibiscus Smoothing Mask is available at:
*Affiliate Links above