Tiffany Masterson started the beauty brand Drunk Elephant in 2012 in Houston, Texas. After identifying Suspicious 6, which she considered the root cause of various skin issues, she decided to eliminate them from her skin care products. They are; fragrances and dyes, drying alcohols, silicones, essential oils, chemical sunscreens, and sodium lauryl sulfate. The mission of this brand is to deliver biocompatible skin care products which are clinically effective.
Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial
Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial hydrates and nourishes dehydrated skin effectively.
- Squalane is a lubricant present in the natural sebum our skin produces. It helps the skin retain moisture and keeps the wrinkle and fine lines away by removing the dryness from the skin.
- Propanediol tends to pull moisture from the atmosphere and locks it in the skin.
- Niacinamide is another name for vitamin B-3, a water-soluble vitamin. It is full of antioxidants, and its deficiency can cause skin disorders.
- Coconut Alkanes are made from coconut oil. Thus, it is an excellent natural moisturizer.
- Lastly, Olive Oil Glycereth – 8 Esters is obtained from olive oil by chemically modifying it. This gives moisture to moisture-less skin without being too heavy on it.
- It keeps the skin hydrated and gives it a lot of nourishment
- Both oily and dry skin can be equally benefitted from it
- It has got long-lasting effects on the skin
- Also, this mask gives soft, glowing, and dewy skin
- Lastly, it doesn’t leave any residue after the usage
When I applied the product to my skin, it felt like a combination of cream and gel. There was a noticeable difference in my skin texture after the first use. My skin has become soft, smooth, and supple. It is now two months that I have been using Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial, but it won’t be an exaggeration if I call it a boon for my skin.
Another favourite from the brand is my go-to facial cleanser, Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser.
Where To Buy It?
Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask is available at:
*Affiliate Links above