Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour Mask has become a staple in my skincare routine since it launched last year. I reviewed it here in the past. I always wished for more products in this range as the mask suited my problem skin so well. And when I saw that there are two new additions coming to the range, I felt like they heard me. The Silver Skin range has new Silver Skin Tonic and Silver Skin Lotion.
Silver Skin Tonic
Silver Skin Tonic is a daily solution to tackle blemishes and break-outs. It has a potent blend of colloidal silver, niacinamide, and salicylic acid to gently tackle blemish-inducing bacteria. Skin is left feeling soothed and healed and the complexion appears more even and refined.
For the ingredients – a really nice combination for the problem skin types –
- Colloidal Silver is known for its powerful antibacterial properties. It targets skin infections, making it a superb topical treatment for blemishes and imperfections.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) reveals a more even and refined tone, as well as helping to control sebum production.
- Salicylic Acid is also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid – It penetrates below the skin's surface. Then, it dissolves the debris that clogs pores and causes breakouts. Salicylic acid is considered one of the most effective ingredients for clearing the complexion.
- Omorovicza’s Patented Healing Concentrate™ leaves skin firmer, suppler and more youthful in appearance.
It is basically a treatment lotion applied after cleansing the skin and before any serum or moisturizer. It has a herbal kind of smell. The lotion is watery and applies well with a cotton pad. It sinks into the skin nicely without leaving any residue or sticky feeling. I have been using it quite a lot since the last few weeks before applying the Silver Skin Lotion. I see there are fewer blemishes, the pores look small and the skin looks evener. It also gives a mattifying effect on the skin.
Silver Skin Lotion
Silver Skin Lotion harnesses the power of anti-bacterial colloidal silver, niacinamide, and zinc to reducing skin imperfections and blemishes. Zinc provides essential daily protection against pollution and environmental stress, whilst hyaluronic acid delivers healthy, hydrated skin. Lightweight, yet effective, this oil-free cooling lotion absorbs instantly, leaving skin hydrated mattified, and shine-free.
I use this lightweight creamy formula as a moisturizer that sinks into the skin quickly. It soothes my irritated problem skin. Also, it mattifies the skin while working as a topical treatment to tackle the breakouts and pigmentation while providing hydration. Above all, I did not feel my skin is dry after using this moisturizer.
The key ingredients in all the products in Omorovicza Silver Skin range are almost the same. Therefore, they all work in conjunction to help with breakouts and to even out skin tone. The range also helps with pores, soothes skin, and mattifies while providing hydration.
I am happy with both the new additions to the Omorovicza Silver Skin range. The Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour Mask has the perfect companions.
Where To Buy?
- Omorovicza.com Use Code VELVETLIFE to get 15% Off everything, excluding sale.