If you are here reading this article, I don't have to explain to you the benefits of wearing lip balm in wintertime. But what if your lip balm was richly infused with the best skincare actives?
The Nutritive Lip Balm
Sisley has released their most advanced formula for lip care year-round. Created for dry or uncomfortable lips, this rich lip balm instantly soothes any discomfort. With a super smoothing texture made of a blend of oils – Plum kernel, Shea, Sweet White Lupin and Wheat germ oil and a concentrate of botanical butter – Kokum and Mango. The lip balm has a rich but non-sticky texture that gives your smile a soft, smooth, and plumped finish. Your lips will never have felt so soft and healthy.
- Restoring actives: Kokum butter
- Nourishing actives: Mango butter
- Protecting actives: Plum kernel oil, Sweet White Lupin oil, and Wheat germ oil concentrate.
- Softening actives: Jojoba oil, Shea oil, Alpha bisabolol of natural origin.
- Moisturizing actives: Padina pavonica extract.
Tips And Tricks To Save Your Lips.
If you suffer from dry and cracking lips, give these tips a go.
- Apply the lip balm in a thicker layer at night time. This will act as a mask and nourish your lips all night long.
- If your lipsticks feel dry and uncomfortable, add some lip balm by tapping the lip after applying the makeup. This will add comfort without making your makeup smudge.
- You can also apply the balm to dry spots on the skin. Yes, you heard right. Apply a small amount of balm on the dry area and feel instant relief.
It's that time of year again when I look for my seasonal lip balm. I prefer to stick with skincare brands in the colder seasons as this is where I have seen the most results. Sisley's nourishing lip balm is comfortable and does not stick. A small amount goes a long way, which is why I have made a tiny dent in the pot in a month. The only inconvenience for me is that you must put your fingers into applying the product. My lips were much smoother after using the balm.
Where To Buy It?
Sisley Paris Nutritive Lip Balm is available at:
*Affiliate Links above