Victoria Beckham Beauty has a new addition to their makeup range. There is a new cream stick blush called Victoria Beckham Beauty Cheeky Posh. The vision behind was to create a blush that looks and feels beautiful on everyone. In other words, a blusher that adds a perfect pop of color while looking natural and beautiful at the same time. I am super excited to share the new blush that I literally can not stop wearing. All the shades are so beautiful and work effortlessly on my skin.
The formula of Cheeky Posh has the following key ingredients:
- Blue Lotus Wax – It softens and protects the skin while creating a long-lasting, true colour.
- Jojoba Esters – It is a plant-based alternative to silicone that provides water- and sweat-resistant properties. It also increases the overall wear properties of the formula. Moroever, it provides cushion and glide upon application.
- Surface Treated Pigments – It provides easy blendability and longevity with a luxurious softness. Also, it keeps the colour true over time.
- Ginseng Extract – It is a soothing, adaptogenic herb that is known to provide anti-inflammatory properties. It also promotes collagen synthesis and prevents skin aging.
Overall, the formula has skin-loving ingredients that not only provide color but also benefit the skin. The clean botanical actives smooth the skin, diffuse imperfections, and enhance the wear time.
Cheeky Posh is available in below 5 shades. I have also mentioned the inspiration or the naughty story behind the name of each shade:
- Knickers – It is a light peachy melon. Cheeky Backstory: If Victoria could only wear one thing for the rest of her life, she’d choose knickers. (Would you?)
- Major – It is a neutral pink flush. Cheeky Backstory: The definition of any mind-blowing accomplishment or dare: “This is major.”
- Miniskirt – It is a berry rose. Cheeky Backstory: “Does my dress look too short?” proceeds to hike miniskirt up higher.
- Playground – It is a mid-tone terracotta nude. Cheeky Backstory: When Victoria’s mother would deem she looked “peaky” at the playground, out came the lipstick as a makeshift blusher.
- Rollerskate – It is a vivid coral pink. Cheeky Backstory: This one’s for Harper. She’ll just rollerskate into the room during a product meeting, pick her favourite shade and roll right back out. A girl who has a point of view (like her mum!)
My Thoughts on Cheeky Posh
All the shades of Cheeky Posh are so wearable. For my medium skin tone, all the shades work as everyday shades for me. This does not happen normally when a brand launches a blush and all the shades work for most of the skint ones. Cheeky Posh is a multi-purpose product in my opinion. I have used it on my eyelids, on my cheeks as well as lips also. It works perfectly. Now coming to the formula, it is a lightweight and creamy formula. It has a unique velvety texture and is a pleasure to blend into the skin. It glides nicely on the skin and blends easily to give a natural radiant skin-like finish.
Cheeky Posh has a pigmented formula. Depending on my mood or need, I dot the blush directly on the apple of my cheeks and then blend with my fingers. It just melts into the skin and gives a beautiful radiant flush to the cheeks. Also, I am impressed with the longevity of the formula. It stays put together for over 7-8 hours on my skin and that is when I remove my makeup in the evening. It does not emphasize any problem areas or even dryness on the skin. It provides a blurring effect on the skin. The formula is hydrating without feeling heavy. I am impressed. The packaging is very practical and works perfectly to use on the go too.
For an everyday natural, radiant look, I love using Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer. Over it, I use a light hand to put on the Lid Lustre in shade Mink and Satin Kajal Liner in shade Ash. Also, Smoky Eye Brick in shade Royal is such beautiful hues ranging from cobalt to rich navy that is so unique.
Where to Buy Victoria Beckham Beauty?
*Affiliate Links above