Illuminate and firm your skin
La Prairie is back with a brand-new serum that promises you the brightest and tightest skin you have ever had. I recently finished my Skin Caviar Harmony L’Extrait bottle (review here) and was excited about the new launch. The White caviar range is growing, and I am sharing my La Prairie experience with you.
The White Caviar Pearl Infusion Serum
A serum like no other, the caviar earl infusion was crafted to reignite your youthful glow. The potent serum targets all visible signs and skin ageing elements. Its innovative formula helps reduce redness, yellowness, greyness and dark spots whilst reflecting light off the skin's surface. When applied morning and evening, the serum has a quick and visible action on the skin's density and luminosity, leaving you with healthy, firm skin.
Below are the key benefits of La Prairie White Caviar Pearl Infusion:
La Prairie White Caviar Pearl Infusion holds one of the brand's most precious actives: Encapsulated Lumidose. Here you will find the skincare actives listed.
- Encapsulated LumidoseTM: A potent inhibitor of the enzyme responsible for forming the brown pigment melanin. This active targets dark spots on the skin.
- Swiss Golden Caviar Minerals: An antioxidant enzyme that helps to reduce oxidative stress.
- Swiss Golden Caviar Extract: Improving skin density by promoting collagen production.
- Exclusive Cellular ComplexTM: An age-defying active that returns new life and energy to the cells. This active helps to accelerate the skin's natural renewal process.
The Cause Behind Skin Pigmentation
Have you ever wondered why our skin forms different types of pigmentations? If so, then keep reading.
Four major pigmentations can occur on the skin:
- Brown spots: One of the most known, these spots can vary in size and colour. They can appear for many reasons, but the most common is over-exposure to UV rays, scarring, photosensitive products/ medicine use, and ageing.
- Redness: Redness is generally a sign of inflammation or irritation. It can be caused by burns, allergies, and recent scarring.
- Sallowness: The skin generally has a yellowish tint to it. This condition can leave your skin looking dull and tired. Sallowness is caused by smoking, stress and underlying medical issues (anaemia, lack of vitamins, etc.)
- Greyness: Can be caused by poorly oxygenated skin. The skin looks pallor or greyish.
I have heard wonders about this La Prairie White Caviar Pearl Infusion and its skin-brightening qualities. I decided to give it a go over two weeks.
The serum has a lightweight and fast penetrating texture that leaves your skin feeling instantly softer. The skincare formula is packed with exclusive technologies from La Prairie, making my skin look much healthier.
My skin is tight, light and healthy; thank you, La Prairie! I applied it morning and night under a hydrating cream. The serum gave me results after just one week of use. My skin is luminous, comfortable and smoother than before. This is ideal for those who want to target their dark spots while benefiting from a global anti-ageing serum. I also noticed that my makeup looks better and last much longer throughout the day.
Where To Buy It?
La Prairie White Caviar Pearl Infusion is available at:
*Affiliate Links above